Bumped Welcome to Collingwood, Darcy Moore (new posts start at #761)

Remove this Banner Ad

True - Not saying it is a Bad Idea.

Well I remember Cloke playing a bit of CHB early in his Career.

I just want the Structure Right
Personally I can not see him playing backline next year, if we go with 2 backs at AFL level it means most likely Keeffe and Marsh will have the KPD spots in the VFL and up forward there will be one of Gualt or White

Darcy makes me happy.

He loves the club. He's black and white all over.

I want all of us to give this kid a chance, not to expect him to be an immediate superstar, enjoy his development and appreciate the fact that he loves our club.

The kid will be awesome, let's give him our support.

Moore pick 5 Scharenberg Freeman Kennedy Broomhead Grundy

Hopefully they are the new Beams Thomas Pendlebury Swan Cloke and take us to the next premiership. please no more injuries

The was I see it Moore > Tom Boyd.

Dogs wanted Moore with their first pick.....but instead had to settle for Tom Boyd with that pick
Plus it cost them their Captain/best player, pick 6 & bucket & buckets of cash .
Moore cost us pick 9.
Say no more.

I honestly do like Moore more than Boyd. He hasn't relied upon his size to make an impact.

it warms my heart to watch those highlights of the Vic Metro midfielders and in every one of them there is a big contested mark taken in a big pack by a certain no.36 at FF. Yep, good ol' Darcy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly do like Moore more than Boyd. He hasn't relied upon his size to make an impact.

it warms my heart to watch those highlights of the Vic Metro midfielders and in every one of them there is a big contested mark taken in a big pack by a certain no.36 at FF. Yep, good ol' Darcy.
Plus Boyd has been a spud at AFL level. Could barely get a game with Patton out and Cameron injured all year with the team screaming for a tall forward. When he played he was just all over the place, was horrible. I never saw him as a junior but at AFL level he looks like Rhys Stanley missing a chromosome

Plus Boyd has been a spud at AFL level. Could barely get a game with Patton out and Cameron injured all year with the team screaming for a tall forward. When he played he was just all over the place, was horrible. I never saw him as a junior but at AFL level he looks like Rhys Stanley missing a chromosome
I think maybe you are being a little harsh but I do agree he looked pretty ordinary in the 2 games I saw him play. One was the last game of the round in the lowest pressure game I have just about ever seen against the Bulldogs who by then were a rabble. That was the game that Stewart kicked 3 and people here were raving and carrying on.

Well, my point is that it was such a low pressure game that Stewart looked like a star but Boyd struggled to have any impact or even look like having one. I think his only goal was one from the goal square. Everyone has ordinary games I guess, but to me he showed very little other than size.

I'm probably completely wrong though. I said similar things about Kennedy when he was at Carlton and he's turned out to be an excellent player.

349585.jpg

Mccartin-moore-mcgrath-Petracca.jpg

On McCartin's left in the picture below are (from left): Darcy Moore, Jaden McGrath and McCartin's main rival for the No.1 draft spot, Christian Petracca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back