Bumped Welcome to Collingwood, Darcy Moore (new posts start at #761)

Remove this Banner Ad

He sounds like a level headed fella. Must be a massive bonus for F/S not having to stress through the lead up to the draft and get a head start into the pre-season.

Let's hope he has a long career with us. Personally I hope he defers his Uni and puts 100% into footy this season but that's pretty selfish of me I guess.

marley williams and taylor adams have taken him under there wing.

Both have made some off field mistakes in the past and have had to pull their heads in, seriously doubt it'll ever been an issue with Darce but hopefully they keep him grounded.

First year as an AFL player is a knife's edge for a lot of players, have had a couple friends and acquaintances get drafted and just phone it in for the next 2 years before getting delisted.

Both have made some off field mistakes in the past and have had to pull their heads in, seriously doubt it'll ever been an issue with Darce but hopefully they keep him grounded.

First year as an AFL player is a knife's edge for a lot of players, have had a couple friends and acquaintances get drafted and just phone it in for the next 2 years before getting delisted.

I am more to say, Moore would be a Role Model for those 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid really has his head screwed on right hey? Leadership group one day in the very near future.

I would not rule out that he be in the Leadership Group this year

Why is that? I don’t believe him being in his 1st Season would not rule him out
Yes it does.

What would a first year player know better than let's say Corey Gault.

Not much. In terms of talent and skill, yeah sure. But leadership group isn't about that.

Yes it does.

What would a first year player know better than let's say Corey Gault.

Not much. In terms of talent and skill, yeah sure. But leadership group isn't about that.

Moore got a lot of Praise from being the Captain of the Oakleigh Chargers.

Has is it been said by anyone at the Club that he is ruled out?

Just have to wait and see what happens over the Pre-Season

Moore got a lot of Praise from being the Captain of the Oakleigh Chargers.

Has is it been said by anyone at the Club that he is ruled out?

Just have to wait and see what happens over the Pre-Season

How do you think the senior players would feel being told off by an 18 year old kid in his first year?

He needs to focus on making it in the AFL rather than being a leader this early, he has MUCH to learn

How do you think the senior players would feel being told off by an 18 year old kid in his first year?

He needs to focus on making it in the AFL rather than being a leader this early, he has MUCH to learn

I never said he would be in the Leadership Group but It won’t take him long to get in it.

Hey Keeffe was in the Leadership Group and start of the year he was not in the Best 22?

I never said he would be in the Leadership Group but It won’t take him long to get in it.

Hey Keeffe was in the Leadership Group and start of the year he was not in the Best 22?

Keeffe is 24 years old

Being a leader isn't about how good you are on field, but you definitely need experience that only comes with age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back