Bumped Welcome to Collingwood, Darcy Moore (new posts start at #761)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no way he spent a year out of school and came to the club only being able to bench press 60kg.

and there is no way he is now benching 100kg 2 months later..
You're right, he's not benching 100kg. He's benching 90kg.

That's what I find curious... He was obviously strong enough to complete very well. My guess is he just didn't dedicate much time to the gym... And now we will.

Upside of this is that the scope for strength and size gain is significant for Darce.

Well, He would not been at the club every single week

Jeez don't know why people are analysing his comment so much. We don't even know the real facts and if he is exaggerating his improvement.

All I know is that seeing him last thursday he is big enough to play AFL. Not to take clokes role but big enough to play games if his form warrants it.

1517397_738648619565946_4012069735903698109_n.jpg
10929131_738650662899075_6213560306015694997_n.jpg
458889084-darcy-moore-takes-part-in-a-recovery-session-gettyimages.jpg
images
767240-9deb65ca-75c2-11e4-95cb-53e820554b16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is the day I became convinced he will a serious player.

Has amazing athleticism and a smart footy brain, could of kicked 5/6 today if he had better delivery and got a little luckier. This was his breakout game, threatening to tear a game apart soon.

Keep him up forward thanks :thumbsu:

Yep I feel the same. Even though he did t get a possession/goal the way he outmaneuvered Schoenmakers in the final quarter was Buddy-like.

Will be a great player. You can just see he has it.

Could've easily kicked more. Just couldn't quite pluck those marks. But once he does then watch out AFL. He will dominate a VFL game soon.

Will be a great player. You can just see he has it.

Could've easily kicked more. Just couldn't quite pluck those marks. But once he does then watch out AFL. He will dominate a VFL game soon.

Give him few years for his Body to Mature and get Stronger. That will help him Mark more

His 3 goals and a few strong marks are indisputable evidence that he must play CHB...:drunk:

His 3 goals and a few strong marks are indisputable evidence that he must play CHB...:drunk:

He be a Good CHB/FB but he be something special at CHF/FF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back