Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was keeping a close watch on him v the Tigers. Definitely added hardness at the clearances. Got his hands on the ball first a number of times and really nailed some crunching tackles. Lead both sides with 9 tackles, the next best was 7. He also read some clearances directly off the ruckman and burst out of the pack. These highlights weren't prolific but certainly encouraging. A real highlight of the game for mine. The kid is undoubtedly going to be a star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was keeping a close watch on him v the Tigers. Definitely added hardness at the clearances. Got his hands on the ball first a number of times and really nailed some crunching tackles. Lead both sides with 9 tackles, the next best was 7. He also got read some clearances directly off the ruckman and burst out of the pack. These highlights weren't prolific but certainly encouraging. A real highlight of the game for mine. The kid is undoubtedly going to be a star.

Yep. Said it elsewhere that there will be some Richmond players with serious bruising this week. Tackling beast!

He will be a midfield general soon enough with his hardness and skill.

Yep. Said it elsewhere that there will be some Richmond players with serious bruising this week. Tackling beast!
I just loved how he took that mark out in front of White in the first.

Backed himself to get it done, and thank god he took it instead of White as well.
He will be a midfield general soon enough with his hardness and skill.

Very impressive first up full game. Doesn't lack confidence and is hard as nails. Great pick
Wait until he bulks up abit more :) AKA Wrecking Ball

Showed some Sunday.
Goey!:D

I can't wait until Dennis commentates the next Pies, Dons match.
Bruce asks "Who's on De goey?"
Dennis replies. "Everyone in Black and Red."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but it was a crap kick from Grundy to Seedsman, even though Seedy missed. Really bad decision not take the kick himself.

I don’t think it was that Bad. He thought Seedsman(who is an Elite Kick) should of Kicked it

Was furious that Grundy passed it off to Seeds rather than take the shot himself. Spoke of nerves/unwillingness to step up rather than unselfishness.

Was not the Best Move but I seen other players do that. Take a mark Close to Goal and then pass backwards someone who is Further out but better Angle

He wasn't on any real angle iirc, and Seedsman was a fair bit further out. But it annoys me when other players do it as well.

I dare say in the Review of the Game. That is something that would be Brought up and something hopefully Grundy learns from

Was furious that Grundy passed it off to Seeds rather than take the shot himself. Spoke of nerves/unwillingness to step up rather than unselfishness.

It was the wrong decision but you would expect Seed to do better than that.

Seedsman should have kicked the goal. Most people would prefer a midfielder to take a shot on goal over a ruckman

That what I thought as well. Grundy should of Gone back Kicked the Goal but Seedsman is an elite Kick so he should of Kicked instead of Completely Shanking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back