Player Watch Levi Greenwood (Retired 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very unhappy that the club allowed him to depart in favour of some others. You guys have recruited a very good, tough footballer. He aint no superstar but he'll quickly become a favourite of the fans. All the best Levi.

North supporters > Brisbane campaigners.

EFA.

It's about time we got value at the trade table. He'll be played on the inside and though his skills aren't top drawer neither are Beams'. He finds the ball, runs hard both ways and is a competitor which is exactly what we need!

If he finds that consistency he's a clear top 10 list fit which is the type of player you need to identify at trade time not trash like Varcoe.

Very unhappy that the club allowed him to depart in favour of some others. You guys have recruited a very good, tough footballer. He aint no superstar but he'll quickly become a favourite of the fans. All the best Levi.

Well sounds like that the Head Coach did not rate him very Highly and was not getting games for that reason.

That was also a weak contract offer at mid-year.

So no Big Surprise when a Pies Offered him a very good deal to move

Okay Thanks - Watched the video.

Hope his Kicking has improved from then. Lot of his Kicks where Chopped Off by the Dee's Players

I think I read somewhere he was 8th in the league for clangers this season, so I doubt he has improved.

Excited about his recruitment though, it'll be good to have a tough nut extractor in the guts.

Adams, Freeman and Greenwood should provide our extraction for the next few years. Not the greatest disposal but that's three blokes who are harder than cat's heads, plus Freeman has elite pace. Funny how quickly things change.

Welcome to Collingwood Levi, looking forward to seeing you in and under.

I think I read somewhere he was 8th in the league for clangers this season, so I doubt he has improved.

Excited about his recruitment though, it'll be good to have a tough nut extractor in the guts.
Brodes extractors aren't noted for elite footskills in general, there are exceptions but usually they are just those hard heads that put their head on the line and drag the ball out any way its possible.

Think of a warhammer in comparison to a scalpel and you're almost there lol.

Brodes extractors aren't noted for elite footskills in general, there are exceptions but usually they are just those hard heads that put their head on the line and drag the ball out any way its possible.

Well we just don't have Good Ball Users around the Hard Nuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats why mitchell has been so special for the hawks. elite extractor with elite disposal, simon black, greg williams....few and far between

Adams, Freeman and Greenwood should provide our extraction for the next few years. Not the greatest disposal but that's three blokes who are harder than cat's heads, plus Freeman has elite pace. Funny how quickly things change.

Welcome to Collingwood Levi, looking forward to seeing you in and under.

I see what you did there

He is 13th for average clangers

Above him are Ablett Martin Kelly Franklin Cotchin Fyfe Parker Johnson Rockliff

(Hodege and Kennedy are 1 spot below him)

Pretty star studded list. You gotta get lots of the ball to have a lot of clangers

thats why mitchell has been so special for the hawks. elite extractor with elite disposal, simon black, greg williams....few and far between

Don't forget Luke Hodge

He is 13th for average clangers

Above him are Ablett Martin Kelly Franklin Cotchin Fyfe Parker Johnson Rockliff

(Hodege and Kennedy are 1 spot below him)

Pretty star studded list. You gotta get lots of the ball to have a lot of clangers

Very fair response. Admittedly, I've not seen a lot of Levi, he managed to drift under the radar for me, as his entire side did this season.

But I look forward to him in the black and white next

With him being a Good Tagger and can get lot of the Ball.

Could he be like Kane Cornes, Who stop influence on Gun Oppostion Players and Also get 20+ Touches himself

With him being a Good Tagger and can get lot of the Ball.

Could he be like Kane Cornes, Who stop influence on Gun Oppostion Players and Also get 20+ Touches himself

Well I think he should be given that role in 1 or so years. This year I think he just needs to focus on ball winning. When Freeman comes through I think he'll be freed up to do that.

Don't stress too much about his kicking guys. Its really not that bad despite what the stats say. Cant remember a time when his foot skills hurt us.

I want him back you mongrels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back