Bumped Brenden Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Underwhelming.

Geez mate....he's kicked 6 goals in the last two weeks....what else do you want?
Was I the only one who noticed him attracting 5 or 6 defenders at each contest last week? That's why Darcy Moore only had to outmark one opponent each time....cos the big show had the rest of them covered.;)

A hell of a no show. Over rated.

You forgot to add your smiley face.

Abbott will make it bookmark it, he is in early stages of his development and will have hot and cold days remembering he had a limited pre-season after already having a "low base" to start with we will see a much better and more consistent player over the next few seasons.

In the meantime enjoy the ride as he is the type who can turn it on which we have very few on the list with that game breaking ability.

You forgot to add your smiley face.

Abbott will make it bookmark it, he is in early stages of his development and will have hot and cold days remembering he had a limited pre-season after already having a "low base" to start with we will see a much better and more consistent player over the next few seasons.

In the meantime enjoy the ride as he is the type who can turn it on which we have very few on the list with that game breaking ability.
Id put him in the Karnezis category although Patty is ahead. 1 possession in a game is a bit of a worry. Can he bring constitancy.

Oh wow that's clever HineQuaters.

Nobody has ever accused me of that

article-2122494-1264BAC8000005DC-867_468x476.jpg

Being new around here you wouldnt know who that is...
It's the Quaker Oats man, I believe he builds barns for a living

You seem upset dude, perhaps that negative outlook on life is taking it's toll

We are what we think

If you want to know what your future will be just look at your thoughts now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is about The Big Show - Not THATSGOLD and not Bucksboys

Don't make me go get The Big Show or Bring_Back_Brad
There's no need for drastic action, I was merely repeating some of the words of wisdom from the Big Show's own philosophy

He trained Tony Robbins as you know and turned that fat bastard into a winner overnight

I have equally high hopes for TG if he can just embrace the Big Show's teachings

It's the Quaker Oats man, I believe he builds barns for a living

You seem upset dude, perhaps that negative outlook on life is taking it's toll

We are what we think

If you want to know what your future will be just look at your thoughts now
My future is Beer. :thumbsu:

If he keeps on getting 1 possession he will go from Big Show to Showbag.

In my day a term used to describe a bag of s**t...

Is dominating Sandringham with 3 goals, ankle is obviously ok now and he looks every inch a God :fire:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back