Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

hey mate, while Bluey is yet to draw a line through rory, my gut feeling is that he will make a return to football this weekend through the twos.

Sebby Tape may also be in the same boat.

but with that being said, both have been completing training this week and will be given every chance to prove their fitness.

Do the twos have a praccy match on?

If so where and when?

1. Hey mate, my sources tell me a final decision from the afl is just days away! Andrew boston would still be leading candidate.
Good stuff. Do you know if it will be a permanent upgrade to the senior list or just a temporary one to cover a player on the long term injury list.

GCFC Official how is Jack Leslie and Kade Kolodjashnij going in the background there?

hey mate, jack has made som fantastic gains over the pre-season, and will be edging pretty close to being available for senior selection soon.

given he came through the u18 program, the high performance staff managed him slightly more than the rest of the playing list, to help his body adjust to the rigorous demands of playing top grade football.

and kade was an absolute stand out mate in the NEAF
L side's match against aspley, and could well find himself in the 22 this weekend!

hey mate, jack has made som fantastic gains over the pre-season, and will be edging pretty close to being available for senior selection soon.

given he came through the u18 program, the high performance staff managed him slightly more than the rest of the playing list, to help his body adjust to the rigorous demands of playing top grade football.

and kade was an absolute stand out mate in the NEAF
L side's match against aspley, and could well find himself in the 22 this weekend!

Was wondering about Jack, great to hear :) Is he finding his transition to defence alright?

And wow! Had no idea he played so well! I will be stoked if he plays this week!

GCFC Official, Do you know if the rookie will be a permanently upgraded to the senior list or just a temporary one to cover a player on the long term injury list?

Was wondering about Jack, great to hear :) Is he finding his transition to defence alright?

And wow! Had no idea he played so well! I will be stoked if he plays this week!

sure has mate, and because of his exceptional burst over 20m, he has also been experimented as a lead-up forward at stages just to add a bit of variety to his game.

tom lynch has been a great mentor for him in front of goals, whilst tommy murphy has also been influential at the other end.

will be great to watch him develop and grow as a key position play through the neafl development program, before he begins pressing hard for senior opportunities.

Hey GCFC Official, just thought I'd say I think you're doing a great job with the web content and your post match interviews. I know on here we'd like announcements on all contract re-signings but I understand that may not be possible but besides that you're doing great.

Also, not sure if you are involved with game day activities but I thought the kiss cam was a good addition to the overall game day experience because I felt like the coke zero dancing segment they did last year got repetitive at quarter, half and three quarter time so it was good to mix it up with different things throughout the match. Not to mention kiss cam is pretty entertaining in itself haha. I was also a big fan of less announcements and more popular music between quarters. Great vibe at the game and I really hope it continues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey GCFC Official, just thought I'd say I think you're doing a great job with the web content and your post match interviews. I know on here we'd like announcements on all contract re-signings but I understand that may not be possible but besides that you're doing great.

Also, not sure if you are involved with game day activities but I thought the kiss cam was a good addition to the overall game day experience because I felt like the coke zero dancing segment they did last year got repetitive at quarter, half and three quarter time so it was good to mix it up with different things throughout the match. Not to mention kiss cam is pretty entertaining in itself haha. I was also a big fan of less announcements and more popular music between quarters. Great vibe at the game and I really hope it continues!

Thanks mate! Great to hear the content is being well received - everything we do is for the fans.

Dear GCFC Official ,

Henry Schade, what's the go with him. Watched him last year a lot in the NEAFL, and was a great player, just seems to struggle with his size. There is nothing of him. Didn't seem to stop him too much against some of the bigger KPF's but I know there is a difference between the NEAFL and the AFL haha.

He seemed very close to getting a debut before he hurt his ankle last year, is this true? Do the coaches still see him in the SUNS long term plans?

GCFC Official - Any strategic reasoning behind Warnocks omission this week. I thought he was great against Richmond, whilst Rory looked a little undercooked against Southport?
hey mate, i suppose the exciting thing, and the challenges that our coaches and players will face in the coming years, is that spots in the 22 is now really competitive.

Rory and may have been fantastic down back, but a solid game from warnock in the neafl will definitely put pressure on those two to perform!

Dear GCFC Official ,

Henry Schade, what's the go with him. Watched him last year a lot in the NEAFL, and was a great player, just seems to struggle with his size. There is nothing of him. Didn't seem to stop him too much against some of the bigger KPF's but I know there is a difference between the NEAFL and the AFL haha.

He seemed very close to getting a debut before he hurt his ankle last year, is this true? Do the coaches still see him in the SUNS long term plans?

hey mate, Schadey has been progressing well through the club's development program and has shown promising signs as to why he was the club's first overall selection in the 2011 draft.

For Henry, he knows his elevation to the senior team will come through consistent performance through the NEAFL, and he has demonstrated through his actions that that is what he wants to do.

But as i mentioned earlier, it is getting increasingly harder to crack in to the top 22 now - but i suppose these are good problems to have!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back