List Mgmt. Welcome to Geelong Nakia Cockatoo - National Draft selection no. 10

Remove this Banner Ad

i was impressed with the chase as well.... but still have a feeling Cocky wasn't even in top gear
He wasn't in top gear.
It would be interesting to know what his time on ground and GPS readings were before that run.

It's what makes me think we just can't play him for anywhere near 12 games this year.
He needs a fitness base. He played pretty much zero footy last year.

His body needs to grow just like all kids. It can't do that if its always fatigued.

In fact, the whole club needs to build a cash kitty each week. Play him for 9 games.
Bet on the 2016 rising star, and have an awesome footy trip. lol

This is beautiful :D

308.jpg

I was at my local footy club's interleague practice match today and the opposition side's ground had a Cockatoo infestation. As a result, one of them did a poo on my shoulder. My son noticed it first and started giving me s**t (no pun intended). Was this incident a sign of good luck?

I was at my local footy club's interleague practice match today and the opposition side's ground had a Cockatoo infestation. As a result, one of them did a poo on my shoulder. My son noticed it first and started giving me s**t (no pun intended). Was this incident a sign of good luck?

Good luck yes. Wish it was a Tommahawk however.

Maybe meant it was gonna sign….:)

GO Catters

Good luck yes. Wish it was a Tommahawk however.

Maybe meant it was gonna sign….:)

GO Catters
If I was hit with a tomahawk though, I may not have been around to report it.;)

I'll stick to consoling myself with the "fact" that being shat on by a bird is supposed to be good luck and move on.:cool:

More like a sign that it's time to do your washing :p

Lol
Poor you- yes, it is indeed meant to be a sign of good luck. I have no idea why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS. I'll put my hand up and say I went too soon on him. I always maintained he looks like a bloody exciting talent, but mid-season I lost my patience and suggested he needs two years in the 2's. Settled really well late in the year and should be best 22 next season.

PS. I'll put my hand up and say I went too soon on him. I always maintained he looks like a bloody exciting talent, but mid-season I lost my patience and suggested he needs two years in the 2's. Settled really well late in the year and should be best 22 next season.

Think that was just a case of having zero games the year before (yes yes except the GF game).
Give him a pre-season and some continuous games next year and look out!

On a slightly more serious note am I the only one whose noticed that he has settled in at Geelong extremely well and seems one of the most popular players at the club?
Everyone seems to love him and he seems to love everyone else.

Could've been one of the deciding factors in picking him up. I'm excited by the future with the utensil in the team :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back