Past #26: Daniel Nielson - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked his highlights package. Don't know if I am seeing things but seemed to resemble Fyfe a bit with his gangly running action and ability to float into the pack and take a grab. Looks like he has a little bit of pace too.
Was thinking the same thing to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people will be pleasantly surprised come intra-club time when he's playing on someone like Black in defence. He's not very easily moved in the contest and he hasn't seen the inside of a AFL weight room yet.

I think people will be pleasantly surprised come intra-club time when he's playing on someone like Black in defence. He's not very easily moved in the contest and he hasn't seen the inside of a AFL weight room yet.
I'm always willing to poach an egg on my face. I wait with bated breath.

Disappointed, toes really wanted utensil. Not that there's anything suss about this in anyway.

I couldn't have cared less who we drafted, honestly. I presume those charged with making the selections are good at their job and I hope we develop each selection into the best player their potential suggests they're capable of being.

I couldn't have cared less who we drafted, honestly. I presume those charged with making the selections are good at their job and I hope we develop each selection into the best player their potential suggests they're capable of being.
Totally agree. Long-term l feel good, a medium kpd to support Wright and back him up. A Tom Hawkins clone for the backline and a fyfe type defender who'll push into the midfield eventually, l am happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back