Past #26: Daniel Nielson - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

"Dan Nielson is one of the most underrated players in this years’ draft. Rarely beaten, the undersized key defender consistently reads the play and gains plenty of metre-age from his kicks off half back."
http://boundforglorynews.com/2014-draft-profile-dan-nielson/

Sounds like the description of Scotty Thompson ;)

Pretty happy overall with this draft and this pick. Durdin and Nielson are the CHB/FB of the future when Grima, Firrito and Thompson give it up. If Lewis thinks he's capable of playing on gorillas, I'm happy to back him in.

The Gorilla days are long gone. Game has changed so much in a such way that bulking up isn't what it use to be. I'm calling him 'Agent 86' as some have already referred to him as a 'Max Hudgeton' like player that it's appropriate that his surname aligns with a Real Estate agent (Hello to Denis Pagan) group, Neilson's. So, until he becomes a stayer.. he'll be a guarded secret. Neilson's showreel form more advanced than Durdin (who's name sounds like it's the start of the Bluebaggers theme song) :rolleyes:.. but I agree with you on this one F G >> the kid is a GOER.. back him in to be a 200+ gamer :thumbsu:

Hits the contest hard, loves to play on.

Hansen, Thompson and Nielson intercepting and feeding Atley, McDonald. All the really good teams rebound and slingshot the ball forward. Solid pick with a heap of potential. I like it!!
Nickname, Mr Nobody. Very much the pick we know nothing about, and probably same in the wider footy following community.

The opposition kicks it long to who? Nobody. ;)

Nickname, Mr Nobody. Very much the pick we know nothing about, and probably same in the wider footy following community.

The opposition kicks it long to who? Nobody. ;)
According to every commentator ever, every player of ours is Mr. Nobody.

This player is well known to me, and you have a beauty.
Virtually ready to play senior footy, tough, fair, fast , skilled, great character.
Very envious. Your team does very well with Eastern Ranges players- ideal replacement for Firrito, also an ER, and taller.

This player is well known to me, and you have a beauty.
Virtually ready to play senior footy, tough, fair, fast , skilled, great character.
Very envious. Your team does very well with Eastern Ranges players- ideal replacement for Firrito, also an ER, and taller.
I've just logged in for today, so maybe slow on the uptake, but what's "ER" Vdubs ?

I've just logged in for today, so maybe slow on the uptake, but what's "ER" Vdubs ?
The room you needed when we drafted Brown :sternlookof1001waystoincludeBrownineveryoneofyourcomments:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leslie-Nielsen-Airplane.3.jpg

Stewardess, we've picked a new guy with pick 25 in the draft.
Pick 25, who is it?
It's the guy we got for Greenwood, but that's not important right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back