Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

PADDY Ryder wants to form the best ruck combo in the AFL with Port Adelaide's established ruckman Matthew Lobbe.
In his debut press conference in Power colours, the 26-year-old former Bomber addressed questions over the No. 1 ruckman status with ease.
Ryder isn't at Alberton to take Lobbe's job, he's here to forge a partnership with him in the centre.
More....
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-11-20/ryder-excited-about-joining-forces-with-lobbe

The way he talks anyone would think he has been at Port for a few years. He talks the Port way now ... :)

“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said. ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.

I was willing to let it go and understand his situation for leaving but this comment just pissed me off sorry for interruption guys.

Last edited:
“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said. ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.

I was willing to let it go and understand his situation for leaving but this comment just pissed me off sorry for interruption guys.

#culture

Your clubs decisions ****ed with his mental health and inflicted damage on his personal life. He wanted to leave as a result, stop acting like Essendon are the victims here and just deal with it.

So because of the way your club treated him, it made him walk away from the mates he has, something he didn't want to do but felt forced/compelled to for his own wellbeing, and you blame him? #savehird

No doubt he would find it hard to leave his mates.

It was probably that he just could stand the thought of being coached by a self-absorbed egotistic prick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Essendon fans.. **** off

My only criticism of the interview was he was referring to Port as "they" and not "we"
small... but still

In fairness he was referring in the past tense to the 2014 season. Would've been a bit weird for him to say 'we made a prelim final' when he was still a Bomber at that time.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-11-20/ryder-revitalised-by-move-to-port-adelaide

PADDY Ryder's switch to Port Adelaide has reignited his love for footy.

At his first media conference as a Power player, Ryder said his passion for the game had been extinguished at Essendon, where he had been worn down by the ongoing supplements drama.

Ryder said the saga had reached the point where he no longer wanted to be around the club where he played 170 games in nine seasons.

He said he then endured a stressful wait after requesting a trade to the Power, and spoke of his relief when told his ticket out of Essendon had been secured.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-11-20/ryder-revitalised-by-move-to-port-adelaide

Last edited by a moderator:
Essendon fans.. **** off

My only criticism of the interview was he was referring to Port as "they" and not "we"
small... but still

Maybe he feels he hasn't earned the right to include himself in any success yet? One Dubai preseason and he'll be saying "we", don't worry.

Do you forget that it was YOUR club that caused all the problems.If the players do get suspended then i hope they all sue Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back