Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said. ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.

I was willing to let it go and understand his situation for leaving but this comment just pissed me off sorry for interruption guys.
If they all stood up and walked out then Essendon would have to face the reality of what they have done instead of searching for a legal loophole. His friends let him down by leaving him to be the man to stand up instead of standing alongside him.

This bloke is going to be a gem for us.

We will win the flag next year.... you heard it here first.
chuck-norris.gif

“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said. ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.

I was willing to let it go and understand his situation for leaving but this comment just pissed me off sorry for interruption guys.
Short memory mate.

Goddard went to Essendon purely for the dollar. Ryder left Essendon because the club treated him and his mates like lab rats.

something doesnt look right with him in our colours.... does he come from the tredrea school of no shoulders? i dunno just something i cant put my finger on...
Maybe its because i still see him playing for ess... dunno....

But thank god hes here ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how Ryder goes on the training track, do we expect him to be up the pointy end of the drills or lumbering along?

something doesnt look right with him in our colours.... does he come from the tredrea school of no shoulders? i dunno just something i cant put my finger on...

No way. I think he looks freakishly at home in our colours. In fact, that new polo looks shitter without him in it.

You're on the weed again man :confused:

This bloke is going to be a gem for us.

We will win the flag next year.... you heard it here first.

cristiano-ronaldo-562-arsene-wenger-showing-his-thumbs-up-at-arsenal-fans.jpg

(didnt even see a thumbs up reply already made to this post!!)

“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said.

ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.
Ummmm he didn't say he didn't do it.

He said it was hard. And that he didn't want to.

I'm sure you've never been in a conflicted situation where you didn't WANT to do something in some ways, but felt you HAD TO in others. Must be nice up on the high horse.

Actually kind of grateful to Rowie for not asking about Essendon tbqh, kudos to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back