Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryder eating with the lads, sitting between Impey and Neade.

B24RWnmCAAAbhph.jpg:large

“It was hard to leave my mates, you don’t want to walk away from your mates in tough times, and I wish them the best,” Ryder said. ummm hello that's exactly what you did Paddy.

I was willing to let it go and understand his situation for leaving but this comment just pissed me off sorry for interruption guys.

Way to go. Only write half of what was said and turn it into something else.

He was genuinely remorseful when speaking of his teammates but he also went on to say something about the atmosphere and goings on at Essendon made it impossible for him to stay with them.

If you are going to blame anyone in this saga, blame those in charge of your footy club.

#brolove. I bet he will never look back when he is in the trenches during the season with our leaders and culture. He will love how close this group really is and the indigenous talent of Wingard, neade and carlile.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

#brolove. I bet he will never look back when he is in the trenches during the season with our leaders and culture. He will love how close this group really is and the indigenous talent of Wingard, neade and carlile.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Isn't Carlile of Fijian descent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shall we throw in an indigenous Irishman too then?

Are you trying to tell us 'indigenous' isn't a polite/technical term for dark-skinned peoples everywhere?!*

*The Facebook will be disappoint, especially around Indigenous Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back