The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
I'm actually pretty excited for this guy, pace and skills, reckon he's got that look about him and in his eye that says he'll be a good player. Sometimes you can just tell by looking at a bloke if he's gonna be at least good or not gonna make it, and I reckon this guy is at least gonna be super handy.
I thought the same about Tim Flemming

Yep fudging the numbers as I suspected. Butler looks jake King sort of height too.

Just on looks he looks to me like he could be Chris Knight's brother....

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I'm actually pretty excited for this guy, pace and skills, reckon he's got that look about him and in his eye that says he'll be a good player. Sometimes you can just tell by looking at a bloke if he's gonna be at least good or not gonna make it, and I reckon this guy is at least gonna be super handy.
I thought the same about Post....

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha, be positive fellas!
Actually just watched the 16 minute inside draft video on RFC, pretty interesting.
Our recruiters were pretty happy with the draft! "Happiest I've walked out of a draft since...2008" said one Tiges recruiter.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Haha, be positive fellas!
Actually just watched the 16 minute inside draft video on RFC, pretty interesting.
Our recruiters were pretty happy with the draft! "Happiest I've walked out of a draft since...2008" said one Tiges recruiter.
2008 Richmond recruites :)
Tyrone Vickery
Jayden Post
Tom Hislop

I thought it was interesting also that Blair said when selecting Butler "when i saw him at the start of the year I walked away thinking "second round" " or something to that effect.

The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
I thought it was interesting also that Blair said when selecting Butler "when i saw him at the start of the year I walked away thinking "second round" " or something to that effect.
The excitement when they realised the big fella was going to be still there at 77 was infectious .

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
My missus was impressed.
The speed/endurance combo is the thing that impresses me. Fingers crossed, there's not too many 3rd rounders that make it.
Or even 4th rounders :D

I'm looking forward to seeing how that whole draft crop ends up shaping the club

My bad, forgot about Drummond as our 3rd.
Our 2014 draft has the potential to be a beauty.
Our best draft IMO.(not that it has much to beat).
Our first 3 rookies are all solid as well, Arnot was there because he was still contracted, who knows about Soldo
upload_2016-2-4_13-2-53.png

Back