Toast Welcome to the Gold Coast Rodney Eade

Remove this Banner Ad

Riley is the first casualty. Not offered a contract for next year.
I thought Eade said that all GC assistants had a contract until the end of 2015 so he wouldn't be making any changes yet? Either way, I wasn't hot nor cold on Riley, so to me, it's not much of a loss. I don't know much about him though.

He will be bringing 2 assistants with him (Eade).
Do you have a source for this? If this is the case it means we'll be losing a second assistant which is the complete opposite of what Rocket said in an interview last week.

Exciting off-season!

Do you have a source for this? If this is the case it means we'll be losing a second assistant which is the complete opposite of what Rocket said in an interview last week.

Exciting off-season!

It was said on 3AW he will bring his own crew with him during the week

Who is the other assistant we have lost?
No-one, yet. I was saying that if Rocket is bringing two assistants with him as SugarCoat has said, then it's likely that another assistant may not have their contract renewed in order to accommodate Eade's two choices. Although, the club did say that they're increasing funding for things like that so perhaps Riley will be our only loss.

Great news. Never liked Riley much. Don't reckon this was Rockets call there has been whispers of this for a while.

Harvey just signed a new deal at Essendon and relocated his family from Perth to Melbourne.

Supposably Eades bringing Anthony Rocca and Robert Harvey..
To work with the forward line and midfield
Eddie will be really pissed..
I hope this happens for three reasons.

1) Those two guys would bring immeasurable experience and expertise to our playing group
2) Seeing Eddie's head explode would be hilarious
3) More media attention thanks to reason 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back