Welcome to The Huddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump, for a completely selfish purpose but I've run out of ideas.

I am currently studying a Bachelor of Journalism at the University of South Australia.

As apart of an assignment for a course called Media Law and Ethics, we have been asked to provide an article on a current news/current affair representing vulnerable and diverse groups. I have elected to focus on the refugees settling in Australia, particularly those fleeing the current crisis in Syria. Due to the wonderful work I was aware my beloved club North Melbourne does through The Huddle program I have elected to pose a particular focus on how this football club “Welcome’s refugees” as stated on the banner in the Elimination Final.

I sent the above to the club and haven't recieved anything so I was hoping someone here who knows a bit about it and the current refugee situation could answer a few questions? If you're willing to help me ill pm you!

Haha you should see how awkward the Adam Goodes topic gets in class.

Jokes aside though can you or anyone else help. Surely someone here knows something about The Huddle?
If not through the NMFC website, tag official accounts of Heath which is no bull l believe, there's a few other you can find for north. Also Facebook and twitter with the north page

Haha you should see how awkward the Adam Goodes topic gets in class.

Jokes aside though can you or anyone else help. Surely someone here knows something about The Huddle?

Is that how you tell who is going to work at News Corpse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back