Welcome To The Sweet FA - (Intro/Info/Links/Squad Lists & New Players/Free Agents sign here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the Gumbies snaffle a few, I think they are lowest in numbers at the moment, right?

We were stuck on 18 after the "refresh", so we ended up choosing 4 to retain who were around a little to bring us to 22, we have delisted about 8, and would have been 12 if those slots were otherwise filled.

But it is what it is. My post in the new thread has been updated reflecting this (minus the delisting since we were obviously finalising this part today).

Ok so you're on up on us, tho I know one bloke who said he wants to go around again but hasn't confirmed it here, so 21 or 22 for us too. What we need? 24? or 22?

22, I believe it was increased to 24 due to the I&S feature, so since we're not using it I'm assuming it'll revert back to 22.

21 actives?

And some promising recruits at that. I'd wager that the Bombers and even us could use some more actives. I think we have about 10.

They are pretty great posters though.

By "active", it means they've at least confirmed wanting to play, as opposed to those who played last season but haven't been back yet. Loose application of term. They're not posting daily. probably 8 or 9 are.

That makes sense. I thought the Roys were about to emerge as the next Geelong. Figuratively speaking.

Name: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Preferred Position 1: Rover.
Preferred Position 2: Ruck Rover.
Preferred Position 3: Centre.

Height: 180
Weight: 74 Kg
Number: 5

Draft Camp Analysis: "Mature age player. Hard-running, tough and skillful player, capable of winning contested possessions. Dominant features of his game are his uncanny ability to read the play, leadership qualities, his turn of speed, and being able to baulk players Judd/Dusty style."

I used to play for the Mount Buller Demons many moons ago, but gave it away due to a lack of opportunity and the desire to pursue other interests. I then made a return, and was drafted to Geelong, but lost desire due to a lack of opportunities in the midfield.

If any clubs are willing to give me a lifeline, i'll be happy to field any offers.

Name: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Preferred Position 1: Rover.
Preferred Position 2: Ruck Rover.
Preferred Position 3: Centre.

Height: 180
Weight: 74 Kg
Number: 5

Draft Camp Analysis: "Mature age player. Hard-running, tough and skillful player, capable of winning contested possessions. Dominant features of his game are his uncanny ability to read the play, leadership qualities, his turn of speed, and being able to baulk players Judd/Dusty style."

I used to play for the Mount Buller Demons many moons ago, but gave it away due to a lack of opportunity and the desire to pursue other interests. I then made a return, and was drafted to Geelong, but lost desire due to a lack of opportunities in the midfield.

If any clubs are willing to give me a lifeline, i'll be happy to field any offers.

You're a wizard.

Feel free to check out Mount Buller again. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a wizard.

Feel free to check out Mount Buller again. :thumbsu:

Haha! Shite that was a quick reply, laddy! Never knew you played for the Dees. :D

Actually thought to myself "I wonder if Eth will see this." :p

Had a look at the team thread, and must say the club has had quite an upgrade from when I was last there in 08'-09'. Where do I sign? :cool:

Haha! Shite that was a quick reply, laddy! Never knew you played for the Dees. :D

Actually thought to myself "I wonder if Eth will see this." :p

Had a look at the team thread, and must say the club has had quite an upgrade from when I was last there in 08'-09'. Where do I sign? :cool:

Just post in our team thread. I think we'll get Juggs to announce it officially but consider yourself a Demon. Again. :thumbsu:

I still get emails from BigFooty. Handily, it also tells me when someone posts in here...

Just post in our team thread. I think we'll get Juggs to announce it officially but consider yourself a Demon. Again. :thumbsu:

I still get emails from BigFooty. Handily, it also tells me when someone posts in here...

You mean that you're beginning to sift through the 10K+ odd worth of email notifications sent to your email from BF? :eek:

I shall head on over and announce myself. Cheers lad! :thumbsu:

Roys sign Made4September

Mobbs to add fancy gif's later.:thumbsu:

That makes sense. I thought the Roys were about to emerge as the next Geelong. Figuratively speaking.

We will rise.

With help from our carers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back