Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
052738-e209e2b6-cfba-11e4-9cb0-ca25d560d473.jpg

Bontempelli redefines the midfield as he bursts clear from his smaller opponent.

I think that its apt to trot out this blast for the past. Again!

Bont-em-gasm [bont-em-gaz-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m]
noun
1. the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of football viewing excitation.

2. an instance of experiencing The Bont!

3. intense and unrestrained excitement felt by Western Bulldogs supporters everywhere.

verb (used without object)

4. to have an Bontemgasm

Origin:
BigFooty 2014; < Neo-Latin bontemgasmus < Greek bontemasmós, derivative of bontempelli to play and dominate.
Related forms
Bontem·gas·mic, Bontem·gas·tic, adjective

post·Bontem·gas·mic, adjective

post·Bontem·gas·tic, adjective

su·per·Bontem·gasm, noun

Can be confused: Other worldly creatures.

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is it too early to start considering putting The Bont out to Stud? 100 game minimum of course, but the quicker we get Baby Bonts flowing through the door the better. The scan the country/world for the most genetically perfect specimens to compliment The Bonts perfect genetic structure.

2036 Western Bulldogs Lineup

A Bont. T Bont. W Bont.
M Bont. S Bont. R Bont.
G Bont. N Bont. P Bont.
Y Bont. M Bont jr L Bont.
F Bont. H Bont. V Bont.

T Bont. W Bont. H Bont. J Bont

Is it too early to start considering putting The Bont out to Stud? 100 game minimum of course, but the quicker we get Baby Bonts flowing through the door the better. The scan the country/world for the most genetically perfect specimens to compliment The Bonts perfect genetic structure.

A Bont. T Bont. W Bont.
M Bont. S Bont. R Bont.
G Bont. N Bont. P Bont.
F Bont. H Bont. V Bont.

I believe cleveland has offered his wife for stud duties (see thread by that name).
I'm not sure if Mrs Cleveland is aware of this yet, but she'd be crazy to refuse.

Last edited:

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians

A Bont. T Bont. W Bont.
M Bont. S Bont. R Bont.
G Bont. N Bont. P Bont.
F Bont. H Bont. V Bont.

No not too early Dougy , pretty sure you can sire a child from about the age of 14 ?
So how about we put aside Monday nights , I will find the right physical specimens and off we go.
I will leave it to you to organize the rest, ok ?

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Done. We'll see if it passes "peer review."

Another potential option. To Bontificate
No not too early Dougy , pretty sure you can sire a child from about the age of 14 ?
So how about we put aside Monday nights , I will find the right physical specimens and off we go.
I will leave it to you to organize the rest, ok ?

Ok Kingy, before we contact The Bont and the Club with our program, it might be best to acquire Australia's top 50 (too few?) applicants and process them into categories based around their key attributes, have their DNA code extracted and placed alongside The Bonts. From here we can start to narrow down and formulate a plan of attack. Possibly bringing in larger ruck type and key forward/back Bonts in a little earlier so they a little more developing time, then a legion small/med Bonts a year or two later. This is only a basic plan to start with, when I have more time, I'll put together a complete white paper.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians

Ok Kingy, before we contact The Bont and the Club with our program, it might be best to acquire Australia's top 50 (too few?) applicants and process them into categories based around their key attributes, have their DNA code extracted and placed alongside The Bonts. From here we can start to narrow down and formulate a plan of attack. Possibly bringing in larger ruck type and key forward/back Bonts in a little earlier so they a little more developing time, then a legion small/med Bonts a year or two later. This is only a basic plan to start with, when I have more time, I'll put together a complete white paper.

50 every Monday night may be a stretch , but we can play it by ear. If he still plays well on week end , I have no problem with it :cool:

Do Jake Stringer or Jack Macrae have sisters? Good place to start :p

Back