Wellcome to WCE Brant Colledge. Adam Carter & Mark Hutchings

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we nickname Carter 'Hurricane'?
thanks.

Happy with our picks after researching who the hell they were.
If any of them make it to 100 games it'll be a bonus really, this year was all about wellingham and cripps really.

edit: just to add; after reading that article I think Hutchings has an excellent attitude. At 21 with his own personal training business he seems quite mature and very determined to succeed.

happy to have the new guys on board , especially Hutchings who has worked really hard to get redrafted and has shown he can be a good consistant footballer ..also trust our recruiters to feel good about Colledge and Carter to be steals of the draft ..

happy to have the new guys on board , especially Hutchings who has worked really hard to get redrafted and has shown he can be a good consistant footballer ..also trust our recruiters to feel good about Colledge and Carter to be steals of the draft ..
I completely agree with your thoughts especially on Hutchings as I saw a couple of times in WAFL and was impressed. Overall we should be in for a great 2013, Premiership !.

Dont know much about the other lads but i know brant a little. Good lad head screwed on.
Not a bad cricketer as he played with my sons team at Perth District. Saw him demolish some attacks and made them look second rate. As a footballer he seems to have the goods as well. Welcome Brant to WCE.

After reading the articles posted further back in the thread plus some other stuff in other places, I feel quite happy with our drafting this year.

Time will tell off course, but I feel confident that at least one of this kids will make it. Hutchings in particular seen to have an old head on his young shoulders. In my opinion the attitude of the player is the most important element in having success or lack of.

I know nothing of the guy, but there seems to be a bit of negativity towards Hutchings. Why?
He came second in the Sandover with over 50 votes, the kid must be able to play. And to get him for that pick it is very good depth. We have had guys on our list who play in the WAFL and stink it up or don't dominate.
I think its a smart move picking someone who can clearly play against men and play well enough to stand out and nearly win the league bnf
Only querey is, why did he slip so far down? 21 with a few years at an AFL club. Something doesn't add up?

Oh, and welcome!:D

Ross Lyon sacked him at STK after one season , thats what happened plus he didn't adjust well !

Thats Colledge guy is a big unit , sounds like a good young fella too and he is from PFC which is good I suppose .

Only querey is, why did he slip so far down? 21 with a few years at an AFL club. Something doesn't add up?

Oh, and welcome!:D
Why did he slip so far?? How did he jump up so drastically is a more appropriate question.

Most likely he would've been overlooked in the rookie draft if we weren't interested, as he hasn't shown significant improvement from previous years, in which he was completely overlooked. I suspect his drafting was a hasty reaction to losing Swift/Stevens/Ebert in the space of a year and the preferred option in Kent being selected prior to our pick.

Simply amazing how we've already, in a single day, hyped him up to the point of declaring him a slider. Grundy was a genuine slider as an example.

Nontheless, hope he does well.

Pretty impressed with our picks. Stoked for hutch. Deserves it. Extremely hard worker. Does all the hard work and thrives to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really annoyed we missed out on Kent and Marsh. A KPD would've been nice too, perhaps we'll rookie list Rodda.

Hutchings becomes our only midfielder outside the best 22 (not including wingmen).

Without having played the game or seen it play, it seems like an updated version of the old skool Sega Megadrive game: Mutant League Football.

Yeah, never seen MLF before. This is an awesome game, can be played realtime or turn based. I'm a bit old school, I love me turn based stuff.:thumbsu:

I, likewise, like turn-based games. Just never played a turn-based football game before. I'll check it out when I can be bothered. I enjoyed NFL Blitz on the Sega Dreamcast. That was a lot of fun, especially with mates. Good work for posting the links.

I, likewise, like turn-based games. Just never played a turn-based football game before. I'll check it out when I can be bothered. I enjoyed NFL Blitz on the Sega Dreamcast. That was a lot of fun, especially with mates. Good work for posting the links.
Bloodbowl gives you massive diversity. 15 plus different races all with interesting attributes like, really stupid, frenzy, also skills that increase your chance to maim or even regularly kill or be killed. Lots of fun. Including undead, which can resurrect a dead opposition player LOL

anyway,,,, back to welcoming the new boys:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back