FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly the point. I think the scene was to show how stupid and gulible Vera was to think he'd keep illegal substances there....
I don't think an experienced prison guard would be that stupid as to forget normal operational procedures in the prison. It's just TV making the facts fit the story, rather than fitting the story to the facts. This is pretty common in television drama. They call it creative license, but I call it bullshitting.

Not sure i understand why people are having ago at the Vera/Fletch story line.

Vera knows he had thoughts of shooting Meg Jackson in the head, had the unpleasant experience of almost being raped by him, knows he has a full on bad verging on violent temper, assumes (like Joan and Jackson does) that he is on the edge of a breakdown, and drugs have been found in the prison causing a death.

Vera is also on the verge of a breakdown with the stress of home life, so is it any wonder she automatically suspects something when he drops a small sachet of white powder?
my thoughts exactly

If you wanna bring up a dodgy storyline, Frankie being the top dog having a crew that consists of one standover woman (boomer) and the rest placid, gentle people (Doreen, Liz et al)

Tonight's ep, is it Boomers idea of affection or something more sinister.
10533372_526129087487815_8184320235893111421_n.jpg

It's a pity free to air don't have shows as gritty
it is a shame because its such a good show i think a lot of ppl would love it, maybe one of the commercial channels will pick it up one day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is a shame because its such a good show i think a lot of ppl would love it, maybe one of the commercial channels will pick it up one day?
It deserves a bigger audience I'm sure it would rate it socks off on a FTA commercial network, I only see it thanks to the interwebs lol

So old Marg's INR was low so Bea ended up with some blood thinners.

Im thinking Bea will take them and cut herself or something and be taken to Hospital where she will escape and go top little Holt.
it thickens the blood not thin it. old Marg is a hemophiliac

This is how today's HUN'S HIT liftout (Hot/Not) describes next week

"The most harrowing episode yet. The Freak has been Bambi up to now"

Sounds better than great

Saw that as well...will be interesting to see how this plays out within the legalities of Wentworth...like we wouldn't want someone ringing the 'Ombudsman' would we?
;)

it thickens the blood not thin it. old Marg is a hemophiliac
INR is a measure of the time it takes your blood to clot. You take anti-coagulants to thin blood and coagulants to thinken it.

Surely there would be some side effect of having a heap at once....could it cause clots?
Clots/thombosis, heart attack, strokes, blindness, organ damage etc...

Surely there would be some side effect of having a heap at once....could it cause clots?
I wonder who the lucky person is getting the drug o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back