FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder of Jesus Kelly was put into isolation by the Freak before Will Jackson comes in contact with her?

And "I thought Jesus Kelly was my name" was the line of the week.

Imagine a conversation between her and the whacko druggie chick who can't wear her jacket properly.It would be a WTF did they say conversation to anyone listening.

Imagine a conversation between her and the whacko druggie chick who can't wear her jacket properly.It would be a WTF did they say conversation to anyone listening.

Sad fact is that you are only need to step out into the street in the City and see that happening before your eyes.

T2Uc3e7.png

Loved Boomers reaction to Bea after she sliced herself. She went from " you're f&$ken dead " to stay the f@&k away from me.

Big Frankie/Bea power struggle next season. Can't see Frankie being the sort of personality to let that go through to the keeper.

The nurse made a quick recovery.Two weeks ago she was being stretchered off to hospital after the motorcycle crash,then last night she's treating Bea.
Was that the same woman? Didn't pick it.

Loved Boomers reaction to Bea after she sliced herself. She went from " you're f&$ken dead " to stay the f@&k away from me.

Big Frankie/Bea power struggle next season. Can't see Frankie being the sort of personality to let that go through to the keeper.
No chance. So far Wentworth has mirrored Prisoner (apart from minor story and character lines) very close and the Franky storyline is just about done. Season 3 will be about Bea as top dog and the Freak as head prison psychopath.

No chance. So far Wentworth has mirrored Prisoner (apart from minor story and character lines) very close and the Franky storyline is just about done. Season 3 will be about Bea as top dog and the Freak as head prison psychopath.
Can't agree that the two shows have mirrored each other closely. Sure the names may be the same but the pecking order, character roles and character continuity is way out of wack. The Smith/Ferguson power struggle in the original series happens way after Vineger **** , Wonky Warner and Doyle are long gone.

Frankie may be on the way out but she will cause some carnage on the way.

I cracked up at Boomers laugh when Bea & Frankie were having their brawl.It was just a hilarious laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching it again tonight and 'Jesus' Kelly was introduced to Doreen and she was semi freaked out, and asked if she (Doreen) was Aboriginal.

I missed that the first time but it reaffirms my belief that their is a connection with her, Jackson and the Freak at Blackwood and that is why Kelly was put into the slot.

Surely Doreen isn't the baby that was taken away by Mr Jackson in the episode a few weeks ago

Surely Doreen isn't the baby that was taken away by Mr Jackson in the episode a few weeks ago
That would make Jackson about 50 years old, wouldn't it ?

Dunno why most ppl hate Francesca the clittylicker?
Because she is boring. I caught an episode the other day of Rush and she is one of the leads, and her character was so similar to Franky in her delivery and expressions it just shows to me anyway how one dimensional she is.

If anyone in this show deserved to win acting awards it has to be Lizzy, some of her performances in both series have been exceptional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back