FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

And it would have been creepy if he had been in the house when Joan hit on Vera.

I'm not sure what to make of their relationship since the riot. Looked like Vera was about to turn against her, but she keeps coming back and being the loyal assistant. Hence the conversation in the carpark after their awkward dinner.

I'm not sure what to make of their relationship since the riot. Looked like Vera was about to turn against her, but she keeps coming back and being the loyal assistant. Hence the conversation in the carpark after their awkward dinner.
I think after the Freaks outburst when Vera walked in on the childberth was the last straw. I think we're about to see Vera as a wrecking ball

Yeah that was very weird.
She obviously thought Vera might infect Doreen & the baby now she knows Vera has Hep C.

Just one thing with Vera and her Hep C.She's taking medication for it and surely she get's searched as she enters the prison each day [okay she might've taken her pills in once and just left them in her locker],so how has she hidden it from fellow guards ?

She obviously thought Vera might infect Doreen & the baby now she knows Vera has Hep C.

Just one thing with Vera and her Hep C.She's taking medication for it and surely she get's searched as she enters the prison each day [okay she might've taken her pills in once and just left them in her locker],so how has she hidden it from fellow guards ?

Of course. Completely missed that link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the same reason as to why at the riot none of the mattresses burnt despite the massive gas, I mean flame in the middle of it.

yep, we picked that up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back