FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been so interested in a tv show in years.

Last night's episode was absolutely brilliant, can't wait to see what happens next week.

Their was also the inference the Red Right Hand was responsible for Harry Smiths death, and Proctor was on a motor bike early on. So was it her that threw the axe head in the river? And her creepy call to Jackson at work, surley that will come into play.

I'm gunna wathch the entire season again before I watch the last epp.

Their was also the inference the Red Right Hand was responsible for Harry Smiths death, and Proctor was on a motor bike early on. So was it her that threw the axe head in the river? And her creepy call to Jackson at work, surley that will come into play.
Isn't it actually Will that ditched the axe head in the river,which is why when he went home he went to his garage and grabbed his bike jacket and helmet and was stuffing them in a rubbish bag ?

But the axe Jackson found planted near his BBQ he burned it in his wood heater when the cops were there. The one they found in the drink had blood on it.
I think he chopped the axe head off and burn't the handle.The axe head wouldn't have burn't in the fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two more sleeps.
excited-baby.gif

Why did Fergo have to get the pretty one to stab out her eye? Damn.
Jodie Spiteri is fine

All part her domination of the prisoners, and to keep her from testifying against her.
Oh I know the answer, I just mean why can't it be the ugly that fatter bitch that hangs around the fat lesbian Lucy Gambaro? Instead of someone who is nice on the eye.

I mean they should of played different characters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back