Weren't we going to see player's names on the back of their guernseys???

Remove this Banner Ad

No point having the names on there when the broadcast isn't in HD. Might be alright on Foxtel but thanks to the ********s at Seven any time a player is moving or the camera pans it just becomes a blur.
I am watching it on FF as well and If i really really squint, put on some glasses and cover one eye - it still looks like s**t.

If you look at a soccer jersey template, the names have a nice curve and allow the font to be bigger.

Bold white letters are the only way that it will work, still don't think it has any benefit at all.

They def need to be bigger, but we dont have enough moments in the telecast to get a backshot of a player during play

Everybody is always moving

Make them bigger, maybe less bold

ywc7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you guys think this is a TRIAL round?
They'll see what works, what doesn't, they'll fix it and eventually it'll be common place and you'll all wonder why it took so long to bring it in.
And they WILL bring it in next year.

Seriously what did you expect?

Exactly what is happening, a stupid idea being exposed as a stupid, pointless, mess.

I know its only an aesthetic thing but seriously AFL, just leave the game alone, this telecast makes null and void the GC/GWS copout that names will benefit new fans.

If the point is to sell more jumpers which i think is more likely, just let the clubs start selling them with official numbers on..

I need an explaination??

So all people who have a problem with this little issue have NO other problems in their lives?

Literally none?

Think about it...
You are literally the worst poster and the word does not mean what you think it means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/literally

Since the early 20th century, literally has been widely used as an intensifier meaning “in effect, virtually,” a sense that contradicts the earlier meaning “actually, without exaggeration”:

You are literally the worst poster and the word does not mean what you think it means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/literally

Since the early 20th century, literally has been widely used as an intensifier meaning “in effect, virtually,” a sense that contradicts the earlier meaning “actually, without exaggeration”:

Nice ninja edit.

I'm well aware it's use has changed,

Thst doesn't mean it is correct, it just shows there are a lot more stupid people about

People complaining about the inability to read the names are silly.

You can't make out sponsor logos during the action but companies still pay big coin to have their logos on the guernseys. Why do you think that is?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back