Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I said. I know you both cheated and now you're clutching at straws.
Going to need more real evidence than I know you did it to prove something we didn't do.

Exactly what I said. I know you both cheated and now you're clutching at straws.
We're not the ones crying over a werewolf game, are we?

You are. You're crying about something that isn't even true. Your conspiracy theories get crazier by the minute.

I didn't cheat and your constant "I'll find out" stance is laughable.

We're not the ones crying over a werewolf game, are we?

You are. You're crying about something that isn't even true. Your conspiracy theories get crazier by the minute.

I didn't cheat and your constant "I'll find out" stance is laughable.
You're right, I'll probably never prove it. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I know it did.

I know it did.
Ok. I am being serious here.

Why would I want to cheat in a WW game? I mean in all seriousness I don't care enough for the game to want to win. I am just here for a laugh. I have no reason to cheat and I agree with you that it ruins the game.

I know it did.
You won't prove anything because nothing happened.

Whatever it is you think I'd have to gain from revealing roles of a Werewolf game, I'll never know.

Ok. I am being serious here.

Why would I want to cheat in a WW game? I mean in all seriousness I don't care enough for the game to want to win. I am just here for a laugh. I have no reason to cheat and I agree with you that it ruins the game.
Why would you? Exactly.

You did though.

I know I'm new to the SFA but I really struggle to believe anyone here takes it seriously enough to cheat, if someone has it just paints them as an incredibly sad and lonely person with nothing else going on in their lives. I don't think that's the case for ClarkeM or croweater 41

I know I'm new to the SFA but I really struggle to believe anyone here takes it seriously enough to cheat, if someone has it just paints them as an incredibly sad and lonely person with nothing else going on in their lives. I don't think that's the case for ClarkeM or croweater 41
You are new to the SFA :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you deflecting?
tumblr_l9hnwbCTo51qe0qyho1_500.gif

Nope. Maybe if you want to have some closure that I'm right.

Who's we? You and Soggy?
Why did you tell me to drop it? Afraid the truth will be revealed by my brilliant detective skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back