Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I vote that we burn them at the stake. If they scream then they are innocent and their deaths will be mourned by the village. However, if they remain silent while they burn, we can parade their charred corpses around the town culminating in a Pinata Party at the local Flogville Park.

Then leave him to it and move forward as if nothing has happened (which is actually the case).

That is what it happening.

I believe it's incredibly difficult to prove innocence or guilt so in the absence of more compelling evidence the game will and is continuing as normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote that we burn them at the stake. If they scream then they are innocent and their deaths will be mourned by the village. However, if they remain silent while they burn, we can parade their charred corpses around the town culminating in a Pinata Party at the local Flogville Park.

I think we do the old witch test.

Chuck them off the cliff, if they fall to their death, they were innocent, if they fly well, they are a witch and will be required to land to be burnt at the stake... this also makes them guilty of cheating due to their weird black magic s**t.

The official statement is that at this point I have not seen any evidence that makes me think cheating has occured.

This should end things
It doesn't.

I think you cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back