2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 10 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see a few boys put their hand up for selection. It'll probably be Moore and Mitchell getting the call up next week you'd think

I hope Mitchell doesn't get a call up. Don't believe he is AFL standard, obviously good SANFL, WAFL standard but not AFL.

Great day. West crowd were friendly. Really good win. Summo great captains game. Really like Sharrad, got some real quality. Hope Achee and Moore picked next week. Love Frampton and Howard, smart players with some confidence. Ken walked past and I really wanted to give him a hug. It's a brutal world, afl footy but we still love you Ken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Westies had a few outs but gee to keep them to 5:7 good effort.
Cheer Squad in fine voice, sore throat trying to keep up.
Old friends,old faces and a rowdy send off for the boys as they went down the race worthy victors :D
Wiped away last night too.
Dougal and Billy showed a bit as well.

Q...was there something special about this game for Tommy Logan ?

Neade hammy apparently. Never noticed it at game and life fm never mentioned it til the ground reporter in his after game report mentioned it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Also life fm mentioned port will get a please explain for staying on ground at half time and not going into rooms.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No surprise Dougal was tonguing it even in the 2nd Qtr but he's a good size, taller than Mitch Harvey.
To look at him and know with some baulking up he's gunna be a beauty..........feel it in me bones I do.
After last night didn't realise how much I needed a good old fashioned SANFL game with us winning.
Recommend it for anyone who hasn't been for a while or ever. Try it you might like it.......its great

No surprise Dougal was tonguing it even in the 2nd Qtr but he's a good size, taller than Mitch Harvey.
To look at him and know with some baulking up he's gunna be a beauty..........feel it in me bones I do.
After last night didn't realise how much I needed a good old fashioned SANFL game with us winning.
Recommend it for anyone who hasn't been for a while or ever. Try it you might like it.......its great
Yep, just what I needed today. Got chatting to a few supporters from different clubs which was great. And saw some promising footballers. Does anyone know much about Sharrad. He's only 21 and I really like the way he plays.

Great day. West crowd were friendly. Really good win. Summo great captains game. Really like Sharrad, got some real quality. Hope Achee and Moore picked next week. Love Frampton and Howard, smart players with some confidence. Ken walked past and I really wanted to give him a hug. It's a brutal world, afl footy but we still love you Ken

Has the world gone mad? Or has it been me all these years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back