• 2 Games at Domain Stadium

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • 1 Game at MCG & 1 at Domain Stadium

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of being ignorant why don't you give a proper opinion on how the AFL and MCC can make it fair outcome teams playing but also to maximise profits, ratings and attendance
Nothing you have said pointed to a fair outcome you just said you think a WA team should play in melbourne. Isn't it enough that we all have to play the GF In Melbourne for aeons? Regarding money I don't think playing some finals in smaller grounds are going to break AFL's bank.

Last edited:
No they shouldn't because they no longer want to look like a bunch of regimented assholes that's why they modified their agreement. Why can't you accept it?

Question for you then
If AFL announce that
Eagles will play home preliminary final against the Swans or a Kangaroos in Week 3 but
Fremantle have to play against Hawks at the MCG in their preliminary final in Week 3

What would your opinion be?

Nothing you have said pointed to a fair outcome you just said you think a WA team should play in melbourne.

I asked you a question and expect an answer. I said their should be 1 game in WA and 1 at MCG in week 3. I did not say screw over WA at all and have both games in Melbourne

Question for you then
If AFL announce that
Eagles will play home preliminary final against the Swans or a Kangaroos in Week 3 but
Fremantle have to play against Hawks at the MCG in their preliminary final in Week 3

What would your opinion be?
It would be wrong as freo earned a home final by finishing first and winning their final.

It would be wrong as freo earned a home final by finishing first and winning their final.

In my classes heaps people talking that will lose interest if Hawks don't make the Grand final or if it's an all WA Grand Final and we were all discussing MCC clauses to see if have relevance in this years finals series

But the WA team that goes to Melb is getting screwed as they earned the right to play at home o_O are you trolling?

If you believe I'm a troll or starting a thread to deliberately upset supporters then I encourage you report me. I keep in constant communication with the moderators and admins and they have never had a problem with me

If you believe I'm a troll or starting a thread to deliberately upset supporters then I encourage you report me. I keep in constant communication with the moderators and admins and they have never had a problem with me
In my classes heaps people talking that will lose interest if Hawks don't make the Grand final or if it's an all WA Grand Final and we were all discussing MCC clauses to see if have relevance in this years finals series
Well now it all makes sense. I hope your classmates lose interest because they are obviously a bunch of simple minded flogs. Good luck in finding a clause as it wont happen and I'm sure if you give up on the game because of it there are plenty over here to gladly fill your and your classmates seats in the GF. OVER AND OUT!

Hahahaha i heard about some players but never ever have i heard about fans who think they are bigger than the game.

The team that wins the qualifying final should always earn the right to play at home in the preliminary final. No exceptions.

It's the AFL now, not the VFL. If it's two interstate teams, bad luck MCC hope you do better next year.

The team that wins the qualifying final should always earn the right to play at home in the preliminary final. No exceptions.

It's the AFL now, not the VFL. If it's two interstate teams, bad luck MCC hope you do better next year.

It's always been a long term rule since the transitioning VFL to AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always been a long term rule since the transitioning VFL to AFL
Then change the rule. God knows they do enough of that anyway.

Well report me to Starburns the super mods who has just joined the thread. If you don't like it then take a long walk off a short pier
Do you suck up to your school teachers/carers like you do the mods? ;)

Well sorry sweety its not going be like that again. 1st world problems hey!?!

Do you understand the A in AFL?
Listen he really really really really really wants to watch a prelim in Melb and if we, the MCC, his mummy or anyone can't get it for him he and his school buddies are going to lose interest in footy because they just aren't used to not getting what they want NOW!

Listen he really really really really really wants to watch a prelim in Melb and if we, the MCC, his mummy or anyone can't get it for him he and his school buddies are going to lose interest in footy because they just aren't used to not getting what they want NOW!

I originally got into this thread to start a s**t fight with some Eagles fans but honestly this guy is just to much.

Not many of the West Coast and Dockers games get televised during the season. I have Foxtel myself but unless the 2 Western Australian teams are playing Carlton or on Prime time I don't bother most times. Think most people in Victoria are the same

Still would be nice to have one game in Victoria as the old agreement had enforced

Not many of the West Coast and Dockers games get televised during the season. I have Foxtel myself but unless the 2 Western Australian teams are playing Carlton or on Prime time I don't bother most times. Think most people in Victoria are the same

Still would be nice to have one game in Victoria as the old agreement had enforced
You need to stop and think about how selfish/spoilt you sound fella, we in WA also don't get all vic games televised and rarely have finals played here but we don't carry on about losing interest in the game etc, in fact we love watching all the finals and if we can afford it we make the trip to Melb to watch at least one no matter who is playing. It's not all about you or your fellow vic mates it's about the loyal paying members of a club who deserve to be able to watch their side play in their final without forking out thousands to travel to Melbourne because some company greedily tried to hog the rights. They came to their senses and I suggest you do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back