Mod. Notice West Coast Board - tell us what you think...

How good is this place?

• Don't change a thing (AKA the Woosha years)

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • I'd like some tweaks around the edges (Send Huntaaa forward) - please tell us your thoughts

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Total rebuild - please tell us your thoughts

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I first signed up, I was actively posting and contributing to all threads. I guess it speaks volumes now when I can't be bothered entering into the majority of threads and most of my posting is done on other boards around BF.

The amount of trolls on this board has increased tenfold, the shitfights we have over Priddis and the little personal battles that posters have with each other is what makes this board unbearable at times.

I remember when I first signed up, I was actively posting and contributing to all threads. I guess it speaks volumes now when I can't be bothered entering into the majority of threads and most of my posting is done on other boards around BF.

The amount of trolls on this board has increased tenfold, the shitfights we have over Priddis and the little personal battles that posters have with each other is what makes this board unbearable at times.

There are a bunch of absolute muppets on this board. Finding myself blocking a tonne of posters and moving on to the threads that are of substance.

Last edited:
One, Priddis needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Priddis is not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Priddis"?...

"Note: Priddis died on his way back to his home planet"

May as well.
Moderation in this board is biased. One of the mods needs the are as someone else said.
There are posters in here that just want to troll and ridicule and feel it is their obligation to hold everyone's opinion to account if they disagree. One of them is a mod. Nothing gets done about people who just want to argue all the time.

I'm happy with the board as a whole, I find this is one of the best spots to find information about the Eagles, there is always someone posting relevant links once news becomes available/going to the WAFL and reporting on the games.

I do think the 'How much longer can Priddis be played" discussion has run its course. I think everyone who wants to give an opinion on the matter has had plenty of time to post, and I don't think there has been any 'constructive' discussion on the matter for a while, only people reinforcing/justifying their own standpoint.

I have enjoyed the weekly match previews. Well done people

4 out of 5 jubilant mastos from me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey! I may be ill-informed, and my attempts at humour may constantly fall short but...

What was the third thing you said?
Sorry, you'll have to speak up. A dog is standing on my balls.

Overall happy with the forum, everything has been pretty much covered above, but not hard to wade through certain threads and still read anything you deem relevant.

I also like how we are a little more accepting of posters from other teams, makes for friendly banter which is often entertaining.

Gillon: Hi, Adam, I'm the AFL's CEO, Professor McLachlan. I've heard great things about you.
Adam: Oh, really? I...
Gillon: Oh, don't be modest. I'm glad we have someone who can join us in our anagram game.
Bomber Thompson: We take proper names and rearrange the letters to form a description of that player.
Gillon: Like, er...Oh, I don't know, uh..Jobe Watson.
Bomber Thompson: Won Job Seat.
Gillon: Ho ho, very good. Alright, Adam, um...Matt Priddis.
Adam: Uh, Matt's...Priddis
Gillon: Mm hmm, well, that's...very good...for a first try. You know what? I have a ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it?

Close the Priddis Thread - it's an embarrassment.
Or at least put it in a sub-section or something.

The fact you can go on the first page and skip to the last page and you see absolutely no change in discussion indicates it's got no place to still be around.

Moderators do a fine job otherwise, most people who are annoying just get ignored. Never had an issue with opposition supporters - all good banter from what I see.

100% of posters need to re-assess where they're at in the humour stakes.
acVCyaX.gif

I'm happy with the board as a whole, I find this is one of the best spots to find information about the Eagles, there is always someone posting relevant links once news becomes available/going to the WAFL and reporting on the games.

I do think the 'How much longer can Priddis be played" discussion has run its course. I think everyone who wants to give an opinion on the matter has had plenty of time to post, and I don't think there has been any 'constructive' discussion on the matter for a while, only people reinforcing/justifying their own standpoint.

I have enjoyed the weekly match previews. Well done people

4 out of 5 jubilant mastos from me

If you don't like that thread - you merely have to not click in it.

What you are saying is that if you are opposed to priddis being in the team - we would like to censor your opinion.

I've spent a lot of hours editing games so rather than just contend aspects about his game we can now actually watch the vision and the proof is right there.

Last edited:
I think the Mods do a great job. I do think they have been somewhat outsmarted by a small bunch of keyboard heroes however. Deliberately stirring and posting just to keep threads on the front page is not some peoples idea of what the board should be about. Not much they can do about it but I think it's got to the point where some are being driven away from the board. Still as long as the board is happy with the same bunch repeating over and over then I guess it's the new dream!
I'm sure some will get on this post as well. Welcome to the new order.
So agree with this, I don't visit much anymore because there is a small bunch of flogs that continually push the same agenda, and some wet behind the ear posters who sprout their ever increasing line of effluent. Love Big Footy in general though just stay away from my own supporters board if it can be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back