Mod. Notice West Coast Board - tell us what you think...

How good is this place?

• Don't change a thing (AKA the Woosha years)

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • I'd like some tweaks around the edges (Send Huntaaa forward) - please tell us your thoughts

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Total rebuild - please tell us your thoughts

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of the mods in here stink to be honest, they allow posters to gang up and troll for a melt down then sin bin the obvious response from the victim. Its like the kid behind you in class constantly poking you with a pencil and you get sent to the office for melting down :). I say if people troll for meltdowns then sin bin them for double the time you give the victims. Just my two cents worth.

If you don't like that thread - you merely have to not click in it.

What you are saying is that if you are opposed to priddis being in the team - we would like to censor your opinion.

I've spent a lot of hours editing games so rather than just contend aspects about his game we can now actually watch the vision and the proof is right there.
Hear we go again, even in the mod suggestion thread,:rolleyes: nuff said.

What you are saying is that if you are opposed to priddis being in the team - we would like to censor your opinion.
Not at all, one of the things I like about bigfooty is being able to see other people's considered perspectives on issues. I have no problem at all with people challenging the idea that Priddis should be in the team. I'm just saying that I keep seeing the same reasons for why Priddis is no good and should be dropped and I keep seeing the same reasons for why he's a gun and should stay in the team. I just don't think the thread is getting anywhere

I think some of the mods in here stink to be honest, they allow posters to gang up and troll for a melt down then sin bin the obvious response from the victim. Its like the kid behind you in class constantly poking you with a pencil and you get sent to the office for melting down :). I say if people troll for meltdowns then sin bin them for double the time you give the victims. Just my two cents worth.
Thanks Boomer

I've spent a lot of hours editing games so rather than just contend aspects about his game we can now actually watch the vision and the proof is right there.
Hear we go again, even in the mod suggestion thread,:rolleyes: nuff said.
My post was in response to someone else mentioning it.

Why don't you quote that one?
….anddddd here we go.

image.jpg

Priddis thread should go. It's all been said. It's currently just being used for petty point scoring and arguments. The only concern there is that those who are 'interested' in the Priddis debate won't be able to avoid mentioning it in plenty of other threads.
Priddis thread should go. It's all been said. It's currently just being used for petty point scoring and arguments. The only concern there is that those who are 'interested' in the Priddis debate won't be able to avoid mentioning it in plenty of other threads.

Priddis thread is just getting its facts nailed down right now.

Opinions are one thing - cold hard footage is another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe this board needs a code of ethics change here, you should be able to disagree respectfully and when that line gets crossed where people gang up and taunt - then delete the post's instantly..this is like the graffitti artist's worst nightmare to have their s**t shut down ASAP.

You don't get what it means by "starts".
Your joke is where the ganging up starts and the ridicule kicks right in.
Look mate I don't know what your agenda is but I quoted 3 people and put in a anchorman joke . that is not ganging up.
The fact you mention ganging up is funny because any person in the priddis thread with a pro priddis argument gets instantly ganged up on by the 'anti-priddis posse' . Then if they ark up they are a troll.
People in glass houses smotie .

Look mate I don't know what your agenda is but I quoted 3 people and put in a anchorman joke . that is not ganging up.
The fact you mention ganging up is funny because any person in the priddis thread with a pro priddis argument gets instantly ganged up on by the 'anti-priddis posse' . Then if they ark up they are a troll.
People in glass houses smotie .
Now you are attacking me for contributing my opinion about this board. Your post was an example of a point I was making about things starting and turning to ridicule.
Now you are proving jack the ninjas point.
I have a difference of opinion to you but you obviously don't like it so its resort to attack mode.

Now you are attacking me for contributing my opinion about this board. Your post was an example of a point I was making about things starting and turning to ridicule.
Now you are proving jack the ninjas point.
I have a difference of opinion to you but you obviously don't like it so its resort to attack mode.
I agree to disagree have a lovely evening

As a relative newbie like the board and appreciate the time and effort of mods and informed posters.

Quickly learned to avoid the priddis thread but if it's being used let it be I say.

The Priddis thread is fine if it's moderated properly. Which right now seems like a bit of an ask. Everybody cries that it's nasty but that doesn't stop the same priddis fanclub coming into it every week. You do realize that they also play a part in the arguments and why it's 300 pages long right?

On another note, i'd say we would have to be one of the easiest boards to troll. We lose a game and all the opposition supporters just bait you all so so well. It's obvious and yet everyone always gives them what they want and fire up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back