Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year 2015: Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Ochre for his work on organising/editing/hosting the podcasts

HoneyBadger35, pantskyle and Keyser Soze for their work on the podcasts also

thorne89 for still being a demons supporter (also helps he's a good sport)

Quinz for the humour he brings
I appreciate the nomination Kane, and I'd just like to mention for anyone else wondering why they should vote for me to consider that I ran and wrote some terrific natch previews, and started and starred in the Masten MRP thread. I'm also humble and make a mean pasta bake.

I could nominate a lot of posters but ill go with Ochre for dominating the podcast. As someone who gets asked and can't be bothered almost every week I respect the dedication.

Yes it was. Poor kirsti, although if that poster is indeed female I'm sure he's had a crack
I do have a level of standards to uphold. ;)

bombard for the recaps, especially the *, and always being pretty balanced around the board.
matty6 for chatting people up in the Wings thread. Can't remember if that was last year or this year but deserves mentioning.
Ochre, FiveStrings, Keyser Soze, pantskyle and Crinz for being generally good lads on the podcast.

There's probably people I've forgotten, and the wins this year probably helped, but for the most part the board seemed to take a step up this year. Lots of good discussion, relatively few melts, was an enjoyable year. My only wish is that you could all win.

My real wish is that I win like I deserve.
It was earlier this year. I don't think it really needs mentioning tbh, but it's getting to the point were I've been tagged enough in posts that's it's gonna need it's own thread soon enough. Matty6's thread of greatness or something similar.

On a serious note, I vote bombard. Love his Simmo summaries. It's required reading for me now.

I do have a level of standards to uphold. ;)

It was earlier this year. I don't think it really needs mentioning tbh, but it's getting to the point were I've been tagged enough in posts that's it's gonna need it's own thread soon enough. Matty6's thread of greatness or something similar.

On a serious note, I vote bombard. Love his Simmo summaries. It's required reading for me now.

Next year I plan to start slowly inserting subtle communist propaganda into the summaries.

bombard for the recaps, especially the *, and always being pretty balanced around the board.
matty6 for chatting people up in the Wings thread. Can't remember if that was last year or this year but deserves mentioning.
Ochre, FiveStrings, Keyser Soze, pantskyle and Crinz for being generally good lads on the podcast.

There's probably people I've forgotten, and the wins this year probably helped, but for the most part the board seemed to take a step up this year. Lots of good discussion, relatively few melts, was an enjoyable year. My only wish is that you could all win.

My real wish is that I win like I deserve.

I nominate you HB for your hard work with the media all season.

Compiling Eagles media, that is.

If HoneyBadger35 released a certain dossier via a thread than he may become the odds on favourite.

Could be called The Badge Files.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The negativity is out there.

Only I may dance!

tumblr_lbj46xz5W61qdoghio1_400.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back