West Coast Eagles jumpers throughout its history

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does everyone hate that jersey so much? I really like it!

Take a Tigers jumper, make it a white, black and gold tripanel with a little tiger in the middle. See how you feel then.

Take a Tigers jumper, make it a white, black and gold tripanel with a little tiger in the middle. See how you feel then.

You should take a few of the more traditional jumpers like the Richmond one just to show how bad it looks and have them throw up in their mouth a little bit.

A tripanel Carlton Essendon Richmond Collingwood (just introduce silver as the third colour for no reason) and see how they look

the navy blue 95/96 one is my fav. sadly couldn't afford one then, can't find any now :(

I bought this as my first jumper for footy training. It somehow survived in a presentable state and I wear it every game now. It is quite tight.

EDIT: Not that you care, seeing as my reply was over 8 years after your post

1: How small?
2: I want it
Happy to sell it, I won't use it and I am not a collector.
Vintage 90s West Coast Eagles Jumper Chest Size 80-85Cm I... (151087809416) That's all the info I have as it is archived in my ebay

i prefer the wings, but i don't mind it, at least it is an improvement over this, which was introduced in 2000 when we got the new logo, yet that eagle had nothing to do with the new logo

West-Coast-2000.gif
This eagle has a huge gut and why is it wearing shorts and a jumper. Odd jumper, surely LSD was involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The BGC pre-season 1997-1999 jumper remains my favourite to this very day. I never understood why the club administration preferred vomit finger painting to the tri-colour with strong simple eagle head.

http://www.angelfire.com/ok/fbtmisc/preseason.htm
actually, if you took the white out of it altogether and just had the eagle head on blue and yellow panels, it would be a ripper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back