C Chris Masten, Matt Priddis, Ashley Smith
HF Andrew Gaff, Josh Kennedy, Simon Tunbridge
F Jeremy McGovern, Jack Darling, Mark LeCras
FOL Nic Naitanui, Luke Shuey, Mark Hutchings
I/C Dominic Sheed, Patrick McGinnity, Mitchell Brown, Dean Cox
EMG Jamie Bennell, Josh Hill, Sharrod Wellingham
NO CHANGE
IN Brad Sheppard, Josh Kennedy, Mitchell Brown, Dean Cox
OUT Blayne Wilson (Omitted), Scott Lycett (rested), Jacob Brennan (Ankle), Callum Sinclair (Omitted)

RICHMOND
B Troy Chaplin, Alex Rance, Jake Batchelor
HB Bachar Houli, Chris Newman, Dylan Grimes
C Nathan Foley, Trent Cotchin, Anthony Miles
HF Dustin Martin, Ty Vickery, Brett Deledio
F Shane Edwards, Jack Riewoldt, Sam Lloyd
FOL Ivan Maric, Brandon Ellis, Reece Conca
I/C Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Gordon, Matt Thomas, Steven Morris
EMG Matt Dea, Liam McBean, Matt McDonough
NO CHANGE
IN Nathan Gordon, Matt Thomas
OUT Daniel Jackson (Glute), Ricky Petterd (Finger)

Joshy Kennedy back in should be a good game I think west cost win by bout 33 points KENEDY kicking 4 goals big game coming up

Lycet out of team hard desesion but cox deserve to play in side for rest of years b4 retireing

I'm sure the people of Perth can't wait to see the Eagles' clash jumper tonight...

Whenever Richmond are this close to us on the ladder (or above us), which isn't very often, they can tend to beat us. But it's not even a 9th year for them, so we'll see.

Probably the last Eagles game I'll see this year, so hoping for an entertaining contest with us getting the win. A cherished visual memory to hold on to until 2015.

He is one of the only Eagles that can hold his head up after a loss each week, always gives it a go. I've always liked him.

Might not be the cleanest or quickest player, but a genuine leader which we tend to lack in. Has also been a strong chance to win the B&F every year from 2009-14.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis can get the ball, but then he does more damage for the opposition with it. Every possession is either a 1m handball to a team-mate under more pressure or a floating helicopter turnover.

Why does Priddis get so much flak? after our game i went to their board and thought Priddis was BOG for them and got eaten alive :eek:

He is a genuine ball winner.
Disposal is pretty ordinary.. Still probably gets unfairly victimised compared to some of the other ordinary players they have running about.

Why do the AFL wait until split round to put on the 8:40 Eastern time Friday night game. Why not do it in one of the weeks when we had Thursday night footy? Or at least in a normal week when there are plenty of other games to watch. I'm keen to watch a whole game of footy when there's only 4 on this week and will have to wait forever for it to start.

And yes people in the West I understand your plight and I'm all for you getting proper starting night matches, but not this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back