West Coast v Richmond - Rd 18 2014 - Fri 25 July, Patersons Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

No one can be lumped with Neeld. That's a one man show.

To be fair to Simmo no WC midfielders seem to get separation on their opponent which triggers the forward leads and ability to spot them up. They are too one paced.

Rosa out hurts but I would have played Wellingham for that reason alone, irrespective of how poor he's been in the WAFL. I doubt he has an extraction machine either down there like Priddis to feed the ball out, nor would he play on ground sizes like Subiaco where he can use his pace.
West Coast had numerous chances going forward with just 10 points the difference for most of the game, yet for some bizarre reason there was absolutely no thought given to any forward movement allowing the Tigers defense to easily repel the long bomb repeatably. In tough conditions Richmond's job was made a lot easier by some strange Eagles tactics. Were the Eagles that restricted by the Tigers that their only option was just to blaze away?

The Cox elbow happens all the time mate, take your Tiges goggles off here. You can't argue that it's an eye for an eye, it just isn't.

Well no, you don't see ruckmen doubled over in pain just before ruck contests "all the time". Vickery will get his whack, but expect to see Cox's elbow cited as provocation.

Looked like footy to me.

- Claims to be 40
- Has never seen wet weather footy before
- Is a massive sore loser

Seriously ......it was one of the worst footy games by both sides ever

FORGET THE CONDITIONS ....yes they were bad but I have seen some wet weather games that have been good to watch ......

I cannot think of highlight in the game, and I would be saying exactly the same had we won the game .....

It was a terrible game to watch ....please give to all new coaches and label it "this is how not to play the game"

Reckon that sort of thing happens a fair bit, was more the proximity of the fans to the bench. Not a great look,but not exactly unique to the Eagles.
Oh sorry

Collingwood fans.....hmm .....excuse me...?

That bloke gave Vickory a spray didn't go over the top .....he didn't jump the fence ...

I have sat in the he outer at the MCG when Collingwood plays ......your mob are far worse ...

Perspective please

The Cox elbow happens all the time mate, take your Tiges goggles off here. You can't argue that it's an eye for an eye, it just isn't.
I haven't got tigers goggles on but if Cox did the same thing to one of our players i'd be p!ssed if they didn't do the same as what Vickery did, definitely an eye for an eye. To me it was provocation and Vickery doesn't deserve more than a couple of weeks and Cox should also bare the brunt of it as well.

Looked like footy to me.

- Claims to be 40
- Has never seen wet weather footy before
- Is a massive sore loser
And you barrack for team that's never won anything

I will take mine over yours thanks .....I can enjoy premiership DVDs

How many have you got in your collection ........ .

I haven't got tigers goggles on but if Cox did the same thing to one of our players i'd be p!ssed if they didn't do the same as what Vickery did, definitely an eye for an eye. To me it was provocation and Vickery doesn't deserve more than a couple of weeks and Cox should also bare the brunt of it as well.

He pushed and I emphasised a very light elbow back which you see hundred times a game .....In all games

But to thump someone from behind like Vickory did was a disgrace .....I see your point in thinking retaliation is ok

But the retaliation was not just for the crime cox committed if you like .......no way

What Vickory did was close to Barry halls punch on staker.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realize other team improve?

Players get older. Retire...

3 Seasons ago, back in 2011 you made top 4.

2012 you made 5th.

Clearly still living in the past thinking the EXACT same squad will do it next year.

You finished 15th last year and will finish below us this year ......

So I'm wondering why you think your mob is any better .....

You've made one prelim in 20 odd years .......we've won 3 flags .....our history tells me we will get back up

Your history tells me you have very little chance of being a good team......hey you won a game against us in wet weather with about half our midfield out and you still sit below is on the ladder ....so I'm wouldn't be that enthusiastic about Richmond's future either to be quite honest .......

West Coast had numerous chances going forward with just 10 points the difference for most of the game, yet for some bizarre reason there was absolutely no thought given to any forward movement allowing the Tigers defense to easily repel the long bomb repeatably. In tough conditions Richmond's job was made a lot easier by some strange Eagles tactics. Were the Eagles that restricted by the Tigers that their only option was just to blaze away?

Yep we were out-coached, no doubt about it.

Mate they think whacking someone from behind befitted lite elbow backwards .....your kidding me

It's laughable Richmond's history is littered with great wins......

Yet they win DIDLEY squat ...the way they carry on is like they won the flag last night ....and there is the problem they accept wins like flags ....we don't

And what's laughable is they have never won a thing and will never win a thing .....yet they talk all tough and belting people is their only claim to fame .....

Sorry for speaking the truth .....

You're a child, stuck in 4th grade

You're a child, stuck in 4th grade
Fourth grade

That must have been when your team was in the finals last ....sorry you did make last years finals and list to take a that didn't even make the finals

It's pretty cool actually for a quiz question at quiz nights

Question 7 people......WHICH AFL TEAM LOST A FINALS MATCH TO A TEAM THAT THAT DIDNT MAKE THE FINALS .....? RICHMOND......

Only Richmond can achieve that ........rofl......

my mob has never done THAT

ACTUALLY NO ONE HAS DONE THAT

Fourth grade

That must have been when your team was in the finals last ....sorry you did make last years finals and list to take a that didn't even make the finals

It's pretty cool actually for a quiz question at quiz nights

Question 7 people......WHICH AFL TEAM LOST A FINALS MATCH TO A TEAM THAT THAT DIDNT MAKE THE FINALS .....? RICHMOND......

Only Richmond can achieve that ........rofl......

my mob has never done THAT

ACTUALLY NO ONE HAS DONE THAT

You really need to take a Bex and have a lie down.

Right - injury trolling. Not on. Essendon drugs trolling. Also not on.

What about nonsensical trolling, is that on? :D

You finished 15th last year and will finish below us this year ......

So I'm wondering why you think your mob is any better .....

You've made one prelim in 20 odd years .......we've won 3 flags .....our history tells me we will get back up

Your history tells me you have very little chance of being a good team......hey you won a game against us in wet weather with about half our midfield out and you still sit below is on the ladder ....so I'm wouldn't be that enthusiastic about Richmond's future either to be quite honest .......

Our history tells me we have 10 flags 5 of them in the last 50 years and WCE have 3 or does your history start at a specific date that suits your story?

Oh on last nights form we will finish above you.

That great but what about the Eagles supporter flooding this thread last night and today with rubbish?

Report the posts you don't like. I don't have time to read every post in this thread and all others on the main board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back