Remove this Banner Ad

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
probably the game of the round, both teams coming off pretty poor efforts last week and would want to make amends.

Tip: Eagles by 4 points

If the rumour of Sinclair also being out is true then I dont think this is going to be the spectacle people are expecting.

Since you're here - do you think the Dockers fans would be cheering for the Eagles or Hawks in this one?

I can only speak for myself, I've been taking a break from the negativity on our board lately.

I'm firmly on the eagles bandwagon. You know I've always loved you guys!

As much as I'd love the eagles to get up I just can't see it happening, especially now with Nic out and the effect that will have on the mindset of the rest of the lads.

Regardless I hope it's a good game. Have loved watching the hawks this year. If every club played the same brand of footy as wc and the hawks all of the games would be great to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt be surprised if we win....also, wouldn't be surprised if we lose by 50

Think we will get smashed, no Nicnat, no sinkers and their replacement in lycett has OP. Our potential backup to play ruck from there is also out for the rest of the season with a hammy. Our mids struggle to rove to the opposition and with Lycett's fitness atm i reckon Shaun Mckernon would be doing a number on him.

Wet weather combined with selwood, hutchings, mcginnity and rosa..... Our ball movement will be shot and we will get smashed in the ruck.

WA guys, how bad is the weather in Perth? I love wet weather footy, the harder the rain - the harder the game!

Subi has pretty good drainage but its been raining all day of and on. Got a little bit last night. It will be a sluggish game. Wont be high scoring I would of thought

Weather is very intermittent. As said above, Subi has excellent drainage so the surface will be good but there's every chance of high winds and sudden downpours during the game. Hopefully not a repeat of WC vs Hawthorn from 2009, though I'd take the result.

NicNat and Sinclair out is just a kick in the nuts. Lycett hasn't played at AFL for 10+ weeks and the guy most likely to play back up is coming off a hammy. Looking at our team I honestly don't know who will play in the ruck other than Lycett. I hope to hell it isn't Kennedy, and I don't want to risk McGovern - and we're short on talls defenders anyway. Ugh. I hope we can get enough clearances to give Kennedy and co. a chance to kick a score. Lake out helps but the Hawks defence is still very solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back