Preview West Coast vs. Port Adelaide - 5.40pm 19 of April @Pattersons Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll get up, his a freak tbh. How will Port get up? No way, we got them covered, where are they going to get their goals from? E-Mac wills stitch up Schuls and we just need to watch out for the hoff and we'll be fine they really don't have a potent forward, so can't see how they will put a winning score.

Schulz leading the Coleman. Westhoff 6th in the Coleman. Wingard coming off of an AA year. Robbie Gray back to full fitness. Sam Gray three goals on debut last week. I wish we had a potent forward :(

pls try actually watching opposition teams before you comment on their board in future

My posting has quite clearly been in jest, and productive nonetheless. Settle down mate. :thumbsu:
Didn't seem that way upon first read. Oh well.

Didn't seem that way upon first read. Oh well.
All good mate, I'm sure Noobz0r would agree that I come across as a flog to most people. :)

Looking forward to this game even with my negative predictions, really enjoy watching your mob play.

All good mate :), we're good mates in real life. I'm Dr Cox, and he is JD.

Should still red card him, though.
This is clearly what had me confused. How can anybody be good mates with a West Coast supporter?

How dare you? I will not stand by and watch you talk like that to one of our gun posters, how dare you? I demand an apology
To be fair, the message of my post was only if they weren't friends.

At first I thought this Legendairy was posting tongue in cheek. Now I realize he's actually being serious. Which would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

When Boak, Hartlett, Wines, Ebert, Polec et al tear your pathetic excuse for a midfield a new arsehole, Schulz, Westhoff, Wingard and Gray will be there to smash it into submission until you're a quivering, snivelling mess. How's that for where our goals are going to come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a quality write up as always Noobz0r.

I'll be heading to this, looking for 3 tickets on the wing but all I can find on gumtree, ebay, viagogo is behind the goals so if anyone knows a better way of getting my hands on some decent tickets please let me know!

For what it's worth I'm very confident again. West Coast are great when on song but have terrible depth and won't have the cattle to contend.

Alfy, settle down mate. We are guests on their board, and they are graciously accepting us here. Show a bit of respect.
Hey mate, I think this is the toughest game we have played to date. Going to my first game in WA (just moved here), looking forward to it. Sitting in bay 148 on the general admission wing. Any tips on getting beers? Assuming I can drink full strength in my seat?

Hey mate, I think this is the toughest game we have played to date. Going to my first game in WA (just moved here), looking forward to it. Sitting in bay 148 on the general admission wing. Any tips on getting beers? Assuming I can drink full strength in my seat?
Can't really help you, sorry mate! I don't actually get to many games myself. I'm sure another Eagles fan will pop by and can help, or maybe post on the match thread on the Eagles board and they will know. :)

My posting has quite clearly been in jest, and productive nonetheless. Settle down mate. :thumbsu:

You are massively over-estimating the ability to express tone via text. Definitely confused a lot of people!

Personally I try to express "jesty" posts by having it all in lower case with no punctuation, and the contrast of that with the more literate body of a post is hopefully enough to point out it's a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll get up, his a freak tbh. How will Port get up? No way, we got them covered, where are they going to get their goals from? E-Mac wills stitch up Schuls and we just need to watch out for the hoff and we'll be fine they really don't have a potent forward, so can't see how they will put a winning score.

Seems to be a lot of jesting going on atm, but if your serious, goal tallies so far this year has us at 74 and your mob at 55. Thats including all 4 from last week lol

No chance, Subi only serves Carlton Mid. Will be a massive queue to get it, as well.

Hmm, the choice between being a full drunk flog in a box but being socially responsive, or a half drunk flog with no inhibitions. This is tough.
It's a late game, have a boozy lunch in Leederville / Subi / The City and head over!

Edit: MrSpeaker makes wild assertions and it backfires. Noobz0r is a closet West Coast supporter.
That's worse than the original post!

West Coast are the Crows of WA.

Hey. Not sure if this is allowed but since the WA members don't get to buy guest tickets this year I ended up buying two tickets elsewhere and have my seat up in the members for sale if anyone wants to bring someone with them. I just want to cover the cost of one of my new tickets so I'm not trying to scalp and make a profit here. Just figured it'd be good to give it a home with a fellow member. Let me know if anyone is interested :)

I'm flying over for the game. Looking forward to a good contest and watching lobbe against some talented ruck opponents. Should be a decent battle in the midfield and glad I'm not on the selection panel for port this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all mid stregth apart from a members bar that I know of and obviously some corporate boxes have full strength

Remove this Banner Ad

Back