Official Team Thread West Coast Warriors 2015 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so after a rather long break things are back on again in the BFFCL. Last season saw yet another successful campaign in the test arena, winning the test championship. The one-day season wasn't as fruitful missing the finals but still having a lot of fun in the process.

Who is in for season 2015? If you're a Warriors player let me know if you're up for the challenge again for the new season. Keyser Soze, Mr Eagle, Quinz, lyall, wce_all_da_way, PrideOf, larrikin, Covvy, dajesmac.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a team and was told you guys were the ones to go to as an Eagles supporter. Any chance of there being a spare spot? If not no worries, but would love to be involved if possible!

Cheers

Hi guys, I'm looking for a team and was told you guys were the ones to go to as an Eagles supporter. Any chance of there being a spare spot? If not no worries, but would love to be involved if possible!

Cheers

No worries, you're in. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested in joining. Is there a sign-up thread or will posting in here suffice?

In here is fine. Are you still interested in joining?

In here is fine. Are you still interested in joining?
Definitely. I think I played a season for another club, but got delisted as I didn't post.

Keen to actually take part this time round :thumbsu:

Definitely. I think I played a season for another club, but got delisted as I didn't post.

Keen to actually take part this time round :thumbsu:

No worries, you're in. :thumbsu:

You can tag me all you want on this board, BigFooty doesn't seem to care for letting me know about it...

The Tortoise Is Back.

This seems to be happening a lot around the boards lately.

West Coast Warriors Squad

Ljp86
Keyser Soze
lyall
Scotty_WCE
Quinz
PrideOf
larrikin
Noobz0r
Mr Eagle

wce_all_da_way, Covvy, dajesmac

Yep I'm still in Ljp. Got it set up to my phone again so I am actually checking for the first time in 6 months.

Sweet. I'll tag you when we have a game on as usual and also in the team thread. Try and get some chat going during the season. :thumbsu:

West Coast Warriors Squad

Ljp86
Keyser Soze
lyall
Scotty_WCE
Quinz
PrideOf
larrikin
Noobz0r
Mr Eagle
Covvy
wce_all_da_way