Official Team Thread West Coast Warriors 2015 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys need more team mates?

I'm currently with Northern Pheonix, but they're chock full for players. Be happy to move across if I can get a regular spot.

If you want to play you're in. :thumbsu:

West Coast Warriors 2015 Provisional Squad

Batters

Code:
No. Player          Type/Bat Style             Bowling Style           Status

1   Quinz           Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Confirmed
48  Keyser Soze     Pure Batter - RHB          Slow Left Arm Orthdox   Confirmed
10  lyall           Pure Batter - RHB          ??                      Confirmed
2   wce_all_da_way  Pure Batter - RHB          ??                      TBC
7   Scotty_WCE      Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Medium        Confirmed
6   matty6          Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Medium        Confirmed

All-Rounders

Code:
00 Mr Eagle         Pure All-Rounder - LHB     Left Arm Medium         TBC
6  SSwans2011       Bowling All-Rounder - LHB  Slow Left Arm Orthodox  Confirmed

Wicketkeepers

Code:
97 PrideOf          Wicketkeeper - RHB         N/A                     Vice Captain

Bowlers

Code:
69 Ljp86            Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Captain
?? Covvy            Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Confirmed
11 larrikin         Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          TBC

Last edited:

Here is matty6's info from the Sign Up thread
Name: matty6
What position do you play: Batsman
What hand do you bat with: Right
Where do you bat: 4
What do you bowl: R/H medium pace
Number: 26
Height: 189cm
Weight: 86kg
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: LVB Team Forum

Nice, that leaves us with nine confirmed and a further three to be confirmed.

Still waiting on larrikin, wce_all_da_way and Mr Eagle, need a player number from Covvy as well and a bowling style from lyall.

438108_1280x720.jpg

West Coast Warriors 2015 Squad

Batters

Code:

1   Quinz           Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Confirmed
48  Keyser Soze     Pure Batter - RHB          Slow Left Arm Orthdox   Confirmed
10  lyall           Pure Batter - RHB          ??                      Confirmed
2   wce_all_da_way  Pure Batter - RHB          ??                      Confirmed
7   Scotty_WCE      Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Medium        Confirmed
32  matty6          Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Medium        Confirmed

All-Rounders

Code:
00 Mr Eagle         Pure All-Rounder - LHB     Left Arm Medium         Confirmed
6  SSwans2011       Bowling All-Rounder - LHB  Slow Left Arm Orthodox  Confirmed

Wicketkeepers

Code:
97 PrideOf          Wicketkeeper - RHB         N/A                     Vice Captain

Bowlers

Code:
3  Covvy            Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Confirmed
11 larrikin         Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Vice Captain

Got 12 confirmed which is the minimum squad requirement so we're good from that perspective. Still don't have a pure spinner which we probably need so if anyone wants to change that would be handy but other than that we're going pretty well. I may sign up a spare pure batter, maybe convince one of the RDT crew to jump on board.

All in all we're good to go. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
West Coast Warriors 2015 Squad

Batters

Code:

2   wce_all_da_way  Pure Batter - RHB          ??                      Confirmed
6   matty6          Pure Batter - RHB          Right Arm Medium        Confirmed

All-Rounders

Code:
00 Mr Eagle         Pure All-Rounder - LHB     Left Arm Medium         Confirmed

Wicketkeepers

Code:

Bowlers

Code:
3  Covvy            Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Confirmed
11 larrikin         Pure Bowler - RHB          Right Arm Fast          Vice Captain

Got 12 confirmed which is the minimum squad requirement so we're good from that perspective. Still don't have a pure spinner which we probably need so if anyone wants to change that would be handy but other than that we're going pretty well. I may sign up a spare pure batter, maybe convince one of the RDT crew to jump on board.

Are SSwans2011 and myself sharing a shirt this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting old, always fancied myself as a bit of a leggie in the nets. Want me to give it a go?

Are SSwans2011 and myself sharing a shirt this year?

It will come down to team balance, form and posting. I will however be giving everyone a go in the early rounds and also the practice games if we manage to play a couple.

I'm getting old, always fancied myself as a bit of a leggie in the nets. Want me to give it a go?

If you like, I did enjoy having you as our lead strike bowler and bona fide number 11 though. If you did change, we would need another pure pace bowler.

It will come down to team balance, form and posting. I will however be giving everyone a go in the early rounds and also the practice games if we manage to play a couple.

If you like, I did enjoy having you as our lead strike bowler and bona fide number 11 though. If you did change, we would need another pure pace bowler.
You missed the point. You've allocated us the same number in the team sheet(s).

You missed the point. You've allocated us the same number in the team sheet(s).

Haha, s**t you're right, completely missed that. SSwans was here first so do you have another number preference?

Heads up! Fixture is below, I want to get the players for the first match and the second match this week. I only ask for both sides for each round because I wont be here next week to Sim any changes you MAY MAKE. I know its a bit annoying but after this one little bump Ill be free each week to do any changes requested.

Match threads will be up tomorrow with team required days listed. Match Fixture below!

BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League

Round 1

Crocs v Fighting Furies at Croc Park
Northern Phoenix v Victoria at The Fire Pit
West Coast Warriors v Western Woodpeckers at the WACA

Round 2

Victoria v Crocs at Junction Oval
Western Woodpeckers v Fighting Furies at Woodville Oval
West Coast Warriors v Northern Phoenix at the WACA

Round 3

Crocs v Western Woodpeckers at Croc Park
Victoria v West Coast Warriors at Junction Oval
Fighting Furies v Northern Phoenix at Punt Road Oval

Round 4

West Coast Warriors v Crocs at the WACA
Northern Phoenix v Western Woodpeckers at The Fire Pit
Fighting Furies v Victoria at Punt Road Oval

Round 5

Crocs v Northern Phoenix at Croc Park
West Coast Warriors v Fighting Furies at the WACA
Western Woodpeckers v Victoria at Woodville Oval

Round 6

Fighting Furies v Crocs at Punt Road Oval
Victoria v Northern Phoenix at Junction Oval
Western Woodpeckers v West Coast Warriors at Woodville Oval

Round 7

Crocs v Victoria at Croc Park
Fighting Furies v Western Woodpeckers at Punt Road Oval
Northern Phoenix v West Coast Warriors at The Fire Pit

Round 8

Western Woodpeckers v Crocs at Woodville Oval
West Coast Warriors v Victoria at the WACA
Northern Phoenix v Fighting Furies at The Fire Pit

Round 9

Crocs v West Coast Warriors at Croc Park
Western Woodpeckers v Northern Phoenix at Woodville Oval
Victoria v Fighting Furies at Junction Oval

Round 10

Northern Phoenix v Crocs at The Fire Pit
Fighting Furies v West Coast Warriors at Punt Road Oval
Victoria v Western Woodpeckers at Junction Oval

Finals Week 1
First Semi-Final: 1st v 4th
Second Semi-Final: 2nd v 3rd

Finals Week 2
Final: Winner of First Semi Final v Winner of Second Final at Beng's Bachelor Pad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back