Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto guys no bigger and better time to stand up this week. The retirement (hopefully for only a week or two) of our captain PVF lets dig deep and win this one for him.

I want to see everyone possible involved in the match thread this week.

Hey guys, in light of PVF's retirement and thus I have no one to share the bottom bunk in the Captain's quarters, I've appointed croweater 41 to join me as co-captain.

For those who are new, don't worry, I assure you that croweater 41 has done this before and he won't be a total spud :p

Hey guys, in light of PVF's retirement and thus I have no one to share the bottom bunk in the Captain's quarters, I've appointed croweater 41 to join me as co-captain.

For those who are new, don't worry, I assure you that croweater 41 has done this before and he won't be a total spud :p
Just a premiership captain and coach replacing a premiership captain. I think we will be fine.

BTW top bunk is mine.

Just a premiership captain and coach replacing a premiership captain. I think we will be fine.

BTW top bunk is mine.
Well, this is going to be a problem...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see croweater 41 rewarded for his great work this season by being appointed Co-Captain :)

Sorry to be leaving early in the season guys, hopefully I can be back to my best for Season 19 but we'll see what happens.

I love this club and you guys are great bunch to have captained. Good luck for the rest of the season :)

Good to see croweater 41 rewarded for his great work this season by being appointed Co-Captain :)

Sorry to be leaving early in the season guys, hopefully I can be back to my best for Season 19 but we'll see what happens.

I love this club and you guys are great bunch to have captained. Good luck for the rest of the season :)
All the best look after yourself in that crazy non sfa world.

\Look forward to seeing you back rustling jimmies in the near future.

You'll come crawling back next week :)

Crawling back for sure.

Even a week at the pub, PVF's motor functions begin to deteriorate.
Serious I forgot we had to name a team. Will take a bit to get back into the swings of being a captain :p

Serious I forgot we had to name a team. Will take a bit to get back into the swings of being a captain :p
All good mate, got you covered.

I'll have to get used to this now that I'm back in the forward line :D

4321 Welcome to the Wonders.

We are currently playing the bandits this week. If I can get confirmation from okey before cut off I think we should be able to sneak you in the team this week.

Also please don't pay any attention to the OP and the number list. You will be #26 but seeing as PVF has now retired I can't change it in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back