Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news, we've won our 2nd game Wonders!

Great work by everyone, we just need to keep at it and we'll get those W's. Season isn't even halfway in so it's still early days yet.

wot. I'm out. Good thing trade period is soon. Wii is the king.
I can deal with Wii. As playstation doesn't allow for Mario Party and Smash Bros. Both amazing games and yes before anyone asks the answer is yes.

Yeah, another big win coming up this week boys. The rebuild is on, time to increase the activity with it. Wednesday is a public holiday in Queensland, so there's that. :p
I wish I lived in Queensland now

4 : 22.29 {lFP} - jjsmitty8 on the end of this.
4 : 22.33 {lFP} - Draws a man and then with hands to ClarkeM.
4 : 22.37 {lFP} - A quick snap from ClarkeM.
4 : 22.42 {lFP} - That's a handy goal at this stage.
West Coast Wonders : 16.13.109
East Side Hawks : 16.10.106

I'll just leave this here if that's okay? This is the start of bigger things for the reigning premiers! A catalyst to get our season back on track, storm into the finals and defend our title! Up the Wonders!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a chance to read the sim, managed to not spoil it for myself when looking for the starting page.

What a hell of a qooty match, I actually shouted outloud when I read ClarkeM putting us ahead.

Good work lads, onwards and upwards!

Ever played 2K on a PC? It's s**t compared to glorious Xbox One

Yeah i'll admit not many PC games have a sport market outside of Football manager\Fifa and a couple of racing games. But it's there own fault for half assing the development of it to the point of the player having to mod the game themselves to fix things but they cant add the lack of content.

Otherwise the up to 4k monitor resolution, 60+ frames per second and steam online\workshop would be destroying it.

But PC can get up to 64 players on battlefield 4. 360 can only manage up to 24, not even half. Generally how it is for all shooters.

Yeah i'll admit not many PC games have a sport market outside of Football manager\Fifa and a couple of racing games. But it's there own fault for half assing the development of it to the point of the player having to mod the game themselves to fix things but they cant add the lack of content.

Otherwise the up to 4k monitor resolution, 60+ frames per second and steam online\workshop would be destroying it.

But PC can get up to 64 players on battlefield 4. 360 can only manage up to 24, not even half. Generally how it is for all shooters.
I would use my Mac for gaming, but I don't like the controls, and I mostly play sports games.

For the first time, FIFA 15 is getting the same engine on PC as next gen consoles - which basically means it'll just be better on PC!

It's also running on already out of date hardware and software. It will still be inferior and always will. My 2010 laptop still providing better performance and graphics than ps4\xbone. One day they might catch up to it. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back