Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of last year I cheated on my loyal xbox 360 for a younger, better looking ps4 and I've never looked back.
I would've done that but PS4 controls are too hard for my small brain

Fwiw the only thing that has really gotten to me with the Warriors has been their sheer stupidity. All the contradictions they have made are doing my head in. They make it impossible to read and respond without feeling as if your IQ is rapidly diminishing.

Fwiw the only thing that has really gotten to me with the Warriors has been their sheer stupidity. All the contradictions they have made are doing my head in. They make it impossible to read and respond without feeling as if your IQ is rapidly diminishing.
You learn quite quickly in the SFA that people will resort to being the metaphorical brick wall, while you bang your head on it bloody, just to indulge in the act of ignorance to feel like they've got the upper hand.

All you can do is walk away and laugh at them.

Many teams have used this tactic... and I must admit it irks me!

Hey! I resemble this remark!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls don't let them rub off on you. :(
My teammates are not that bad. It takes two to tango mate. If you don't like what you read just scroll past and pick your targets.

We don't want unhappy qootyers in the league. We're just trying to banter that's all.

No disrespect.

My teammates are not that bad. It takes two to tango mate. If you don't like what you read just scroll past and pick your targets.

We don't want unhappy qootyers in the league. We're just trying to banter that's all.

No disrespect.

I can scroll past anything, but the MLP pictures, surely you should be handing out suspensions for that crap. :p

I can scroll past anything, but the MLP pictures, surely you should be handing out suspensions for that crap. :p
Just ignore it. It'll die down as soon as you stop complaining about it I guarantee. We're (not me) only posting it to stir you coz you're outraged by it.

:p

Just ignore it. It'll die down as soon as you stop complaining about it I guarantee. We're (not me) only posting it to stir you coz you're outraged by it.

:p

When you look at what eaglesfan99 got suspended for last year, surely this has got to warrant about 2 years imo.

sorry i have no idea what you're talking about.
You posted that in the s15 thread we are in the s 18 thread now. Thats why that thread was on page 3

G'day my fellow Wonders, I just wanted to drop by and apologise for my lack of input so far this season!

I tend to work most Sunday's and by the time I finish and get home, the sim has already been run and won. Plus, I've just moved out of home for the first time with the missus and we don't have the net yet :( lol. Trust me, I'm still flying the flag high and reading the whole sim start to finish hoping for a result in our favour! Obviously the season hasn't quite panned out as we would have liked, but we've got a great bunch of blokes (and maybe gals, I'm not quite sure lol), and we'll keep on keeping on!

Anywho, I'm still here, bleeding blue and yellow for the mighty wonders in my second season trying to lead an on field revival from my spot in the centre, and I'll have as much input on match threads when I can!

Cheers

Enjoying your work jjsmitty8, only wish I could see more of it!

Another close, but s**t result.

* it, I'm doing a victory dance which involves me in my underwear, doing a tribal dance around a fire with a Charlie Sheen-sized straw doll (attached with a picture of Sheen's face), while I ramble on about winning and tiger blood.

Enjoying your work jjsmitty8, only wish I could see more of it!

Another close, but s**t result.

**** it, I'm doing a victory dance which involves me in my underwear, doing a tribal dance around a fire with a Charlie Sheen-sized straw doll (attached with a picture of Sheen's face), while I ramble on about winning and tiger blood.

Will be doing my best to provide some more of it!

That image will never be unseen from my mind. haha

Hey guys, as today is the start of the split rounds in the next two weeks (we have a game this week and a break next), it also marks the beginning of a two week trade period.

Now, I wouldn't want to see anyone leave, but letting you guys know that the option is there, and me and Crowie will do my best to satisfy your request (sometimes a trade is not viable).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back