Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Announcing that this will be my last game as a Wonder. After this game, I'll sit out the rest of the year and seek a new club in the off season.

Was good while it lasted. Best of luck for the rest of the season, Wonders.
Good luck.

Announcing that this will be my last game as a Wonder. After this game, I'll sit out the rest of the year and seek a new club in the off season.

Was good while it lasted. Best of luck for the rest of the season, Wonders.
Why?

Just prefer a move to the Furies.

Was close to joining them at the start of the season tbh
Hopefully you post just as much as you have for the Wonders for them then. Bye bye.

So how about that, we are no longer bottom.

I would like to say thanks to me for being the difference.... i mean... it was a team effort and we were amazing.
Great debut mate

Then my 2 points made double the difference.

Actually did like how i kicked that point and then they got 20 odd back... Momentum killer that.

We were truly the stars of that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great debut Golumless only bigger and better things to come now.

2 games outside the 8 boys, girls and ClarkeM never write off experience. We did it last season we will do it again this season.

The hate will be big when we still get back to the top from here. (more than it is now)
We should let Chief known in advance, just so he can prepare the site for a meltdown.

Sorry I wasn't here fir the game lads, I was at the hospital for my little sister

Also I feel bad kicking 5, should if passed some off haha

Wanted to apologizing for not posting in last week's thread. Was sick from Tuesday through to Sunday and busy on Monday. :p I'm back this week and will be as active as possible in the thread.

Btw good work on the win, guys. Maybe I should just stay out of the match thread. :eek:

Wanted to apologizing for not posting in last week's thread. Was sick from Tuesday through to Sunday and busy on Monday. :p I'm back this week and will be as active as possible in the thread.

Btw good work on the win, guys. Maybe I should just stay out of the match thread. :eek:
Nah mate, all you did was make it a 31 point win and not a 60 point win.

TheFreshBanana croweater 41 Hey guys, I'm going away on the 28th of September (Day after the Grand Final) and I should be back before finals start. Bloody hotels always say on their website that they have free wifi, but they never do. If I do have internet, I'll still post, but not as much.

Wow at BBB just upping and leaving. Not quite sure you are going to gel any better with those Furies if you just don't post at all.

As a side note I'll be out your way 'Rat boys in December... my summer baseball team dropped a div and as a results have to play Ballarat out there on the 13th. Team is thinking of going up for the weekend... might not be in a right state to play the next day though.

Good old Prince of Wales park.

Middle of summer you will still need to rug up ;)
Still freezing overnight! Yeah yeah... I've been to the country before!

Any good drinking places around?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back