Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

SD you never replied to my Pm! From a long time ago... I can't remember it now... Don't go back and find it... In case I never PM'd you.

SD you never replied to my Pm! From a long time ago... I can't remember it now... Don't go back and find it... In case I never PM'd you.

I don't want to touch your beard still.

Put me full back please.
FB is for captains only!

But yeah croweater 41 I don't care, if you can be bothered making a new team sheet and going through all the hoops and loops.

I think it's too late though, because Logger needed the team sheets early this week.

Whilst you are right ClarkeM it isn't past deadline. Logger has left us for a few days and I believe (pending on getting teams) he has simmed most games so they can be up Sunday night when he returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so here's the deal, move me to FB and give some youngsters a run in the middle. Pending on some news in the next month or two, I will more than likely be reduced to posting in here once a week and that's if I wanted to.

We all know that we are the only club in the league that has the capability to actually develop solid posters so it's probably time to do so again.

So FB from now on please.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Desperately need some accuracy up forward. Blame crowie imo :p.

Seriously though, the foundation of a dominant team is there looking at our team sheet, it's simple stuff that will really propel us back to that level we were at in last season's finals series. Maybe if I restart my computer the problem will be fixed?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Desperately need some accuracy up forward. Blame crowie imo :p.

Seriously though, the foundation of a dominant team is there looking at our team sheet, it's simple stuff that will really propel us back to that level we were at in last season's finals series. Maybe if I restart my computer the problem will be fixed?
I'm going to take up hacking as a hobby and then it will be fixed.

Protect your iCloud boys.

I'm going to take up hacking as a hobby and then it will be fixed.

Protect your iCloud boys.

Whenever I try to hack Qooty, I get the blue screen of death. :( Everyone conspiring in the SFA, but the Wonders.

Still reeling from ClarkeM deleting me on facey.

Only reason can be that he is an intruder on Big Brother.....
Can't wait to do my tell-all interview on the Wonder Hall of Famer.

We definitely enjoy keeping it close, gotta give us that!

That bears thread was good value, decent little read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back