Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry taken.

Any other number?
Oh, so he only gives our his number once. I must get it off crowwie then.
I don't know why, but I keep thinking of this:
0.jpg

Oh, so he only gives our his number once. I must get it off crowwie then.
I don't know why, but I keep thinking of this:
0.jpg
You know, when you post a picture like that, it's supposed to have a mutual meaning that is understood by people who read it.

All I see are two blokes from The League sitting on a couch.

You know, when you post a picture like that, it's supposed to have a mutual meaning that is understood by people who read it.

All I see are two blokes from The League sitting on a couch.
i could find a picture of anything of them closer, as I was trying to imply. And if you understood the show, you would know of the joke that goes around the group about these two characters.

Sorry for a poor season lads. I just dont have the time at the moment. Rather than retire a delisting would be best as in the chance I come back I dont want it to be out of retirement again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for a poor season lads. I just dont have the time at the moment. Rather than retire a delisting would be best as in the chance I come back I dont want it to be out of retirement again.
We can discuss it prior to Season 15, in case there is a chance of a change in circumstance.

Now is the time for us all to enjoy the off season and disappear like we're characters from Lost.

I'll play forward pocket next season and probably for good until I'm sacked from the team. Throw me on a bench when you need me to or have me in the back line future captains, I don't think I'll ever come back here with the force I once had.

There's just absolutely no interest in this anymore. 3 Premierships, Hall of Fame; there's just no drive anymore.

I thought I could do it, looking into the podcast production, producing media threads, pissing people off, accepting captaincy, finding loopholes in the rules but at the end of the day, it's another season down and I honestly couldn't care about this place anymore. It sucks, I know, especially after first joining around 7 years ago but I guess just like Supercoach and DreamTeam, this version of fantasy football just becomes boring. s**t happens.

It used to be a place that was exciting to come to and help contribute to but now it's just a hole and none of the people who made this league fun are here anymore. The exact opposite has happened and the people that make this place barren have infested it into wankfest which has just driven out all of the good people. People like Wise Guy, Duggs, Biggie, Mobbs, Rick, Wally, Gibbsy, even YOTC had some wits about him. All of those people plus more hardly show their face in here anymore. It's just not worth any of the minimal effort that I had already been putting in this season so essentially, I'm over it.

Happy to fill a spot for Season 19 but I'm essentially saying, I'm done so don't expect me to post because chances are.

Enjoy the off-season guys, while it lasts anyway...

I'll play forward pocket next season and probably for good until I'm sacked from the team. Throw me on a bench when you need me to or have me in the back line future captains, I don't think I'll ever come back here with the force I once had.

There's just absolutely no interest in this anymore. 3 Premierships, Hall of Fame; there's just no drive anymore.

I thought I could do it, looking into the podcast production, producing media threads, pissing people off, accepting captaincy, finding loopholes in the rules but at the end of the day, it's another season down and I honestly couldn't care about this place anymore. It sucks, I know, especially after first joining around 7 years ago but I guess just like Supercoach and DreamTeam, this version of fantasy football just becomes boring. s**t happens.

It used to be a place that was exciting to come to and help contribute to but now it's just a hole and none of the people who made this league fun are here anymore. The exact opposite has happened and the people that make this place barren have infested it into wankfest which has just driven out all of the good people. People like Wise Guy, Duggs, Biggie, Mobbs, Rick, Wally, Gibbsy, even YOTC had some wits about him. All of those people plus more hardly show their face in here anymore. It's just not worth any of the minimal effort that I had already been putting in this season so essentially, I'm over it.

Happy to fill a spot for Season 19 but I'm essentially saying, I'm done so don't expect me to post because chances are.

Enjoy the off-season guys, while it lasts anyway...
Cheers for everything you've done for the Wonders Clarkey.

Totally understand, there always will come a point when the spark just isn't there.

Good luck with everything :thumbsu:

I will be sending out a PM to all listed Wonders in the near future similar to what PVF has done in previous seasons to just get your thoughts on the team and where we should be going.

Also you are still a hack ClarkeM will be forever my right hand man. :thumbsu:

Oh s**t, now I need to make it look like I'm doing something.

The Best and Fairest will proceed after the 20th and hopefully before December, as I finish exams on the 20th.

We can decide on what night later

Lol, you still think I'm moving to the Wonders.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity as you can leave whoever you play for, not that they are relevant anyway, to join the most successful SFA club.

Hell i'm sure we could fit you on the opposite back pocket to Clarke_M.

I will be sending out a PM to all listed Wonders in the near future similar to what PVF has done in previous seasons to just get your thoughts on the team and where we should be going.

Also you are still a hack ClarkeM will be forever my right hand man. :thumbsu:

Copycat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back