Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

You're delisted
raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Hell yeah the reigning premiers. Feels good to bandwagon onto a winning team
We were the reigning premiers until a couple weeks ago :p

You and mike123 the Wonders future gun forward line.

Hmm, this resident forward pocket may need to get a cushion for that bench next season.

Hell yeah the reigning premiers. Feels good to bandwagon onto a winning team
Yeah look, we were the reigning premiers until a few days ago :(. We won in Season 17 and the Demons won this season for their first flag this season.

Both the Demons and us have been in the league since its inception in 2001 and that was their first flag. We have won 4 ;). Don't worry though, we will win next year. It's the prophecy.

How do you actually become a good player?

How do you actually become a good player?
You pray to god that the sim likes you.

Also obviously the better positions like midfield roles and FF will touch the ball more than other positions. All teams reward this on a posting basis. The more you are involved the better chance of playing a better position.

We were the reigning premiers until a couple weeks ago :p

You and mike123 the Wonders future gun forward line.

Hmm, this resident forward pocket may need to get a cushion for that bench next season.
Yeah look, we were the reigning premiers until a few days ago :(. We won in Season 17 and the Demons won this season for their first flag this season.

Both the Demons and us have been in the league since its inception in 2001 and that was their first flag. We have won 4 ;). Don't worry though, we will win next year. It's the prophecy.
All the better if I can come in & carry the team to victory. I'm basically a reverse Buddy - No fuss performer who makes his team better & drives a car safely.

Big fan of the name Mt Buller Demons by the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the better if I can come in & carry the team to victory. I'm basically a reverse Buddy - No fuss performer who makes his team better & drives a car safely.

Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png

Sell us your soul please.

We'll rent it for a 99 season lease.

What are your feelings on the Geelong Gumbies and the Westroes Direwolves?

When does the season start?

Good question.

The committee is working through the Mobbs Medal (brownlow) and EKA medal (rising star) and the All SFA team (All Australian) now and then it will be getting underway soon after I would think.

Good question.

The committee is working through the Mobbs Medal (brownlow) and EKA medal (rising star) and the All SFA team (All Australian) now and then it will be getting underway soon after I would think.
Okey said late January early Feburary.

mike, come join the Werewolf game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back