Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_luoz44fJa71r6aoq4o1_400.gif
And who was it that made me captain again?

I've probably taken your money once or twice before lol.
I have never lost at crown either won or come out even.*

Usually saved by roulette or the pokies :p

*Have only been like 5 times :p

I have never lost at crown either won or come out even.*

Usually saved by roulette or the pokies :p

*Have only been like 5 times :p
Haha yeah, tough gig sometimes lol

Me and a friend were at the roulettes at crown. Found ourselves up by 60 at 2 points and then blew all our profit away in the next few spins lol

Me and a friend were at the roulettes at crown. Found ourselves up by 60 at 2 points and then blew all our profit away in the next few spins lol
Last day of a footy trip to the Gold Coast me and a mate walked in and put $100 ($50 each) on 9 because of GAJ playing at the Suns. Got up and we walked out with $1800 each and paid for our footy trip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard! I have to admit there have been quite a few times where the entire layout is covered with chips except one number, and of course the number I spin up is that number lol.

Could have done the honourable thing and let him announce it. Too late now.

Welcome back Brown Bottle

I don't allow turncoat scums dictate there own announcements, more so when they kill me all the time in werewolf games.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Dentist is back where he belongs! Clearly we have better equipment for him to use than the Bears did.

I can't blame him for leaving, he felt entitled to have a top spot but didn't want to earn it so he can join a team when he can be mediocre but play in a prime spot.

I got MoOP anyway who is considerably more valuable.

I can't blame him for leaving, he felt entitled to have a top spot but didn't want to earn it so he can join a team when he can be mediocre but play in a prime spot.

I got MoOP anyway who is considerably more valuable.

Mate he never really wanted to leave in the first place, he was doing you a favor.

Mate he never really wanted to leave in the first place, he was doing you a favor.

He didn't do me any favours. :drunk:

I honestly don't care he left, I'm only one upping him due to our current rivalry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back