Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S21 Team Thread - S21 Premiers

Who wins, Wonders or Wolves?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The hell is this?

Nothing much. Would just like to see another player get a shot at the position. I loved it even more than my runs in the midfield, personally. :D

Nothing much. Would just like to see another player get a shot at the position. I loved it even more than my runs in the midfield, personally. :D
Your personal opinions seem to disagree with mine. I like kicking goals too much ☺

*please don't put me in that position because I spoke out against you

Good to see the 2 debutants for the club sharing the load up forward. 2 goals apiece and with the ever so reliable Golumless up forward our new looking attack looks dangerous.
I had a solid debut at CHF, but, as shown in the practice match against the Demons I am more suited to playing in the guts.

I had a solid debut at CHF, but, as shown in the practice match against the Demons I am more suited to playing in the guts.
I'm sure you'll get a run in the guts at some point during the season. No harm in snagging a few goals through though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a new rookie guys.

Welcome to the madhouse dogs105 He is well known for posting stuff about dogs, and occasionally other stuff.

I wasn't aware of this ....

Back