Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. It speaks volumes about the club that we have remained so active through such tough times. :)
From experience I'd take an enjoyable active side over winning but having bearly any posters any day.

Yep. It speaks volumes about the club that we have remained so active through such tough times. :)
Tough? We're winning easily off-field. Best display of posting in the league, easily.

Tough? We're winning easily off-field. Best display of posting in the league, easily.

Absolutely agree. It's undeniable that the club has copped a lot of flack this season, whether it be from the sim itself or the general SFA, yet we have still posted actively every week. We may not performed well as a team on-field, but we have as a club off-field. As pantskyle said it's much better to be part of an active, but failing team, than a team that lacks any activity, but wins Premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Wonders, hope you don't mind the intrusion, I just wanted to say, keep your chins up, i know it can be tough, but this place is a rollercoaster.
I debuted in a spoon season for the Roys, which was a pretty dismal season on the field, but it's this place is really all about what you make if it, and how you operate as a team off the field.
You're a great young team with lots of up and coming players spearheaded by a couple of league greats. Don't let the sim get you down.

Hi Wonders, hope you don't mind the intrusion, I just wanted to say, keep your chins up, i know it can be tough, but this place is a rollercoaster.
I debuted in a spoon season for the Roys, which was a pretty dismal season on the field, but it's this place is really all about what you make if it, and how you operate as a team off the field.
You're a great young team with lots of up and coming players spearheaded by a couple of league greats. Don't let the sim get you down.

Piss off, flog

*I kid, I kid!

it's this place is really all about what you make if it, and how you operate as a team off the field.

Where have I heard all this before....

And now look at you after all that hardship.

Oh. Still not won anything :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back