Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to hear HaroLad on this....
Speaking of that, that will most likely be the last podcast I ever invite HaroLad onto.

Didn't appreciate you comments at the very end of the chat when it was just hen da man and myself.

Speaking of that, that will most likely be the last podcast I ever invite HaroLad onto.

Didn't appreciate you comments at the very end of the chat when it was just hen da man and myself.
I'll start up my own infidelity podcast then.

The s**t you'll listen to at 5am in the morning :rolleyes:

Just had a listen to your first season podcast. nice work ClarkeM croweater 41 and TheFreshBanana it was surprisingly enoyable for a Wonders piece ;)

On Truetiger he wasnt a Rookie in S17 when he had a really good year. He played in S13 or 14 or something and came back for S17. If he posts consistently he can be a very good get for you guys.

The s**t you'll listen to at 5am in the morning :rolleyes:

Just had a listen to your first season podcast. nice work ClarkeM croweater 41 and TheFreshBanana it was surprisingly enoyable for a Wonders piece ;)

On Truetiger he wasnt a Rookie in S17 when he had a really good year. He played in S13 or 14 or something and came back for S17. If he posts consistently he can be a very good get for you guys.

Will have a very good season :) thanks

Episode 2 of the podcast.

Haro left halfway through and Freshy pops up randomly.

I apologise for my voice. Saw the GP yesterday and I have a nasty case of tonsillitis which started the night we recorded. Just great fun :/

Episode 2 of the podcast.

Haro left halfway through and Freshy pops up randomly.

I apologise for my voice. Saw the GP yesterday and I have a nasty case of tonsillitis which started the night we recorded. Just great fun :/

Not showing up for me? Also the file says episode 1 but isn't it episode 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how you end on how you've scored with every touch you have had so far ClarkeM hahaha
I think we recorded more but it was like five minutes worth in an hour long file. Don't have the patience right now so just whacked it together how it is. Regret doing the podcast. Certainly hasn't helped my throat but oh well.

I think we recorded more but it was like five minutes worth in an hour long file. Don't have the patience right now so just whacked it together how it is. Regret doing the podcast. Certainly hasn't helped my throat but oh well.
Yeah fair enough dude, better rest up now and look after yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back