Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Never fear, guys... We'll win next week. I have a plan!

1CMWvi.gif

Wooljay

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2009
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
Was moving house all weekend, was hoping for a nice surprise checking the game tonight.

This was not nice.

...nor a surprise.

I seem only to play well when we get flogged.

I decided to do something (inspirational, I know) and interview Golumless. If anyone feels like it, message me and I'll update question 10, so you can be interviewed too. :p
  1. How did you come to join the SFA? Just was surfing around bigfooty and found it by accident. Was having a bit of a read and just signed up.
  2. What's the origin of your name? I just can't reveal that to you... maybe when i retire.
  3. Favourite drink? Right now i just can't go past James Squires Chancers... fantastic.
  4. Favourite movie? Monty Python and the Holy Grail, followed very closely by Spaceballs and The Blues Brothers... I have a varied taste, i must say :p
  5. TV shows you are watching right now? Star Wars: Clone wars, I recommend, Ashoka or whatever the jedi padawan they brought in has restored my faith in not only star wars, but humanity itself. Also, watching in hope jar-jar bites the dust in one of these, it's been the biggest tease.
  6. What other sports do you follow? Baseball (I played it as a junior and just getting back into it now) and Soccer
  7. Highlight of your SFA career? All the wins, i remember each of them as there hasn't been many in my short time here.
  8. Who has particularly impressed you at the Wonders? Beer n Skittles has probably been the rookie i've liked the most in terms of quality. LicoriceAllsorts and Daniel1812 a close 2nd and 3rd
  9. Favourite AFL player and why? The Sloanedawg, he's just so likable... it's unfair to the rest of the comp really.
  10. Why do you go for the Crows? Parents followed them so it was just a natural thing really. Still glad i dodged the Woodville bullet though in the SANFL. (and I'm still glad I have a reason to support Norwood without looking like a bandwagoner. :p)
  11. What's a weird hobby you have? Well there is this one weird one known as posting on a fantasy football game and pretending i am a superstar at it... most people just don't get that as i proudly boast of my achievements.

Rockies, misery is truly my friend.

Dbacks haven't given me much to cheer about lately. Stellar start today, 7 runs conceded, 4 outs into the game...

Dbacks haven't given me much to cheer about lately. Stellar start today, 7 runs conceded, 4 outs into the game...

Jeeze, that isn't fun. Rockies have lost every game in May, so i know about this whole having nothing to cheer for. :p

Jeeze, that isn't fun. Rockies have lost every game in May, so i know about this whole having nothing to cheer for. :p

I suppose at least you had a couple washouts!

Ouch...

Well it seems all of our teams are at the bottom end of their div's.
Our start was good... but we've been pitiful since...

Can't believe that Mets are top of NL East... :(

I suppose at least you had a couple washouts!

Slight positive i guess... it's a shame though as we had a above .500 April (11-10) to 11-17. Streak of 9 Losses... ouch.

Ouch...

Sounds like were the NL west version of the Braves :p

Digging the Astros and Padres being top of their respective divisions though

Ouch...

At least we've got the Rockies holding us up :D
Sorry Golumless!

Slight positive i guess... it's a shame though as we had a above .500 April (11-10) to 11-17. Streak of 9 Losses... ouch.

Sounds like were the NL west version of the Braves :p

Digging the Astros and Padres being top of their respective divisions though

Stuff the Padres!

At least we've got the Rockies holding us up :D
Sorry Golumless!

Stuff the Padres!

Well... well... we've got the... yeah i've got nothing.

I was wrong about them being top of the division, but, i tend to have a fair bit of time for the minnow teams in the league... it's like wanting a St. Kilda/Richmond to do well. Even if they are a division rival.

Well... well... we've got the... yeah i've got nothing.

I was wrong about them being top of the division, but, i tend to have a fair bit of time for the minnow teams in the league... it's like wanting a St. Kilda/Richmond to do well. Even if they are a division rival.

I'm not that way inclined! Our teams are minnow enough!

Back